Patient manual handling course Dublin is something that every worker in Dublin engaged in dealing with patients in a health care setting should undergo. While helping hospitals improve the quality of patient care they provide, this course will help with bringing down the risk of injury to both patients and healthcare workers. From this course, people handling patients will learn how to use lifting equipment for safely moving patients from one place to another. Studies show that the use of lifting equipment reduces the risk of injury by up to 95%. If you wondering why this course is important for your workers and the organization as a whole, here are the benefits of this program you should be aware of as a healthcare employer:
• Reduces costs connected to injuries
• Reduces pressure ulcers and patient falls
• Increased comfort to patients and patient satisfaction
• Improve nursing recruitment and retention
• Better professional status and
• A more satisfying work environment for healthcare workers.
So, for these reasons, both for the benefit of patients, your employees and your healthcare organization as a whole, it is better to enroll your employees in a patient manual handling course Dublin.
What Type of Benefits Patients Can Get?
You might have heard that the FAR refresher course will help not only the course-takers to refresh their first aid knowledge but it will benefit patients as well. In the same way, the right patient manual handling course Dublin will help patients get the benefits listed below:
• Improved rehabilitation benefits
• Reduced chances of bruises and skin tears due to improper handling
• Reduced risk of dislocation of limbs, friction burns, being dropped, falls due to improper moving
• Improved satisfaction toward healthcare organization
• Improved comfort and safety
• Improved quality of care
So, you know that enrolling your employees in the patient manual handling course Dublin is beneficial to your healthcare organization and patients. But, you might wonder how your employees can benefit. Here are certain things to know in this regard:
Benefits of Patient Handling Course to Healthcare Employees:
• Improved quality of life outside of work as they will not experience any sort of pain due to patient handling
• Less muscle fatigue and pain daily
• Better energy at the end of the work shift
• They can work for longer in their lives
• Even, pregnant healthcare workers can work for long without any fatigue
• Caregivers, who have previously faced injuries can start experiencing lesser chances of injuries
• Improved job satisfaction
By making one or more of your employees get MAPA train the trainer course; you can train all your employees with proper patient manual handling.
The aim of this PHECC First Aid course online is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to provide First Aid at home and at work. Get more details about Mental Health First Aid Train the Trainer Course online @ https://www.qualtec.ie/courses/phecc-first-aid-course-online/
7 The Arches, Silken Vale, Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 6289374
Mobile: 086 2660596
Email: [email protected]