Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Medical X-Ray Generator Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024" under Medical Devices category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Medical (Diagnostic) X-ray generators are designed to provide electrical energy to be converted into X radiation. The quality and quantity of X radiation is pre-determined by the radiographer who sets the appropriate exposure factors at the control desk.
The principal function of an x-ray generator is to provide current at a high voltage to an x-ray tube. Electrical power available to a hospital or clinic provides up to about 480 V, much lower than the 20,000 to 150,000 V needed for x-ray production. Transformers are principal components of x-ray generators; they convert low voltage into high voltage through a process called electromagnetic induction.
X-ray Generator Modules
Modules of the x-ray generator include the high-voltage power circuit, the stator circuit, the filament circuit, the focal spot selector, and automatic exposure control (AEC) circuit. Generators typically have circuitry and microprocessors that monitor the selection of potentially damaging overload conditions in order to protect the x-ray tube. Combinations of kV, mA, and exposure time delivering excessive power to the anode are identified, and such exposures are prohibited. Heat load monitors calculate the thermal loading on the x-ray tube anode, based on kV, mA, and exposure time, and taking cooling into account. Some x-ray systems are equipped with sensors that measure the temperature of the anode. These systems protect the x-ray tube and housing from excessive heat buildup by prohibiting exposures that would damage them. This is particularly important for CT scanners and high-powered interventional fluoroscopy systems.
Scope of the Report:
• Medical X-Ray Generator is mainly produced in Europe and United States. CPI Medical, Spellman and Siemens are the major plays in the industry. Their production accounts for more than 40% global Medical X-Ray Generator industry market share.
• The competition of the industry is more furious in recent years. Sale prices are relatively stable and the changes of raw material prices are not obvious.
• Due to the lack of medical facilities in developing countries, there is a strong demand for the product. It will be the major growth point in the future.
• The worldwide market for Medical X-Ray Generator is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly -0.1% over the next five years, will reach 300 million US$ in 2024, from 300 million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the Medical X-Ray Generator in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Medical X-Ray Generator Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• CPI Medical
• GE Healthcare
• Innomed Medical
• Yiju Medical
• DH Medical
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• High Frequency X-Ray Generators
• Low Frequency X-Ray Generators
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Gastrointestinal Equipment
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Medical X-Ray Generator product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Medical X-Ray Generator, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Medical X-Ray Generator in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Medical X-Ray Generator competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Medical X-Ray Generator breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Medical X-Ray Generator market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Medical X-Ray Generator sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus