Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Radio Station Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Implications and Growth" under Media category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Radio Station Market Global Report 2020: Covid 19 Implications and Growth from The Business Research Company covers this critical market and the impact on it from the Covid 19 virus. It provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the increasing demand for digital publishing as a consequence of the secondary effects of Covid 19. radio station
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Request a free sample copy of Radio Station Market Report @
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the radio station? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Radio Station market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider radio station market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The radio station market section of the report gives context. It compares the radio station market with other segments of the radio station market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, radio station indicators comparison.
By Type: Broadcast Radio; Satellite Radio; Online/Mobile Radio; By Application: Advertising; Public license fee; Subscription
Companies Mentioned: Entercom Communications; Cumulus Media; CBS; iHeartMedia; Beasley Broadcast Group
Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Major players in the radio station market are Entercom Communications, Cumulus Media, CBS, iHeartMedia, Beasley Broadcast Group, Cox Radio, Townsquare Media, SFX Broadcasting, Bell Media, and Emmis Communications.
The global radio station market is expected to grow from $55.04 billion in 2019 to $58.69 billion. Due to the global pandemic of cornovirus infection, the market for radio station is expected to grow at in 2020 as people are staying indoors to avoid the viral infection and media consumption is more due to an extending quarantine and availability of more time for leisure. The market is expected to stabilize at a compound annual growth rate of 4.1% and reach $64.53 billion by 2023.
The radio station market consists of sales of radio broadcasting services and the products related to radio broadcasting. Radio broadcasting services are typically a radio waves or audio signals that are transmitted from servers to larger audience all over the world. Radio waves can be transmitted in the form of AM (Amplitute Modulation) or FM (Frequency Modulation) and analog/digital technology is used for broadcasting the programs over a radio network.
The global radio station market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. North America was the largest region in the radio station market in 2019.
In September 2018, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. is an American television and radio broadcasting corporation based in St. Paul, Minnesota operating over 50 radio stations has been a pioneer in radio since 1925 acquired six radio stations from Alpha Media LLC for $88 million. The Alpha Media LLC transferred its six radio stations WRMF-FM, WIRK-FM, WMEN-AM, WFTL-AM, WEAT-FM, and WMBX-FM in West Palm Beach (Florida) to Hubbard Radio. The acquisition benefits Hubbard radio to increase its radio stations and market share which helps to increase its audience from West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is the third-largest market for Alpha Media LLC.
Regulations on the radio spectrum are hampering the radio market. Radio spectrum is a radio frequency that is used to transmit the radio waves from transmitters to the user within the radio station coverage area. For each radio station, certain frequencies are allotted to transmit the radio waves. The Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) department in the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) maintains the FCC’s allotted frequencies to radio stations. Currently, in the US the range of 9 kHz and 275 GHz frequencies allotted for radio stations to transmit the radio waves and audio signals. These radio frequencies are designated for terrestrial/space radiocommunication services and radio astronomy service under specified conditions quoted by FCC. There are federal rules and regulations on each radio broadcasting company, one cannot use more than allotted frequency range to cover the larger area. If the radio broadcasting services need to cover the larger area, they need to apply to FCC for the new radio station, which makes it all the more difficult for radio station to telecast on broader bandwidth thereby restraining the market.
Curated and personalized music over the radio is the latest trend in the radio market. A curated and personalized music option helps the listeners to choose the various personalized radio stations. Radio companies and online audio streaming companies are updating their apps to enhance the listener experience by adding personalized radio channels. For instance, Spotify, one of the largest online audio streaming companies, added artist radio feature which helps the audience to feature the personalized radio stations. Personalized radio stations can be covered with endless tracks from different artists. The personalized and curated music options helped radio companies to continuously engage the audience by recommending personalized content and also many companies took this strategy as a competitive advantage.
The growth in the event advisements in radio broadcasting is driving the radio station market. Radio is one of the oldest media which is very helpful for advisements and is cheaper than television. Radio is a very strong and cost-effective influential medium for reaching many audiences. Many companies are still using radio advertising as their marketing strategy. Companies usually pay radio broadcasters to promote their products or services like television ads. There are various types of radio advertisements such as live read, Jingle ad, testimonial, personal ad, sponsored to reach out to a vast audience. The advertisement segment in radio station is one of the fastest-growing segments in radio broadcasting because the radio is the main source of all demographic news and also for entertainment. Rural markets are more responsible for the growth of radio advertising because radio acts as a powerful medium of advertising for rural markets.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook