Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Vaccine Delivery Devices: Global Markets 2026” Under medical device market research Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis competitive intelligence and Market reports.
This report provides a detailed description of vaccine delivery devices Market and the latest technologies in the market. The Report Includes market estimates for different types of vaccine delivery devices. The report also includes recent technological developments and assessments of product performance in the market.
Based on the device type, the vaccine delivery device market is segmented into syringes, jet injectors and other novel technologies (e.g., microneedle patches, electroporation-based needle-free injection system, nasal spray, etc.).
Based on the route of administration, the vaccine delivery device market is segmented into intramuscular injection, subcutaneous injection and other routes of administration (intradermal, oral route, etc.).
Based on end-users, the vaccine delivery device market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and other end-users (vaccination centers, tertiary care centers, etc.).
The Report Includes a list of pipeline products available in the market. The report discusses the qualitative and quantitative factors influencing the market growth, as well as market drivers, restraints and opportunities.
This report also discusses competition in the global vaccine delivery device market and the key players’ strategies and performances. The discussion is focused on the major market players, trends in product launches, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions. The report also emphasizes the company profiles of major vendors including company overview, key product offerings, financial statistics and recent developments. The report provides insights on the market share and upcoming regional demand for vaccine delivery devices.
Some of the major market players discussed in the report are BD, ApiJect Systems Corp., Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd., Terumo Corp. and Smiths Medical. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2019 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021 through 2026. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 55 tables
- An overview of the global markets for vaccine delivery systems
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements and strategic innovations within the industry
- Highlights of the market potential for vaccine delivery systems by type of device, route of administration, end user, and region
- Discussion on vaccines limitations like inefficient activation of a cell-mediated immune response and the deficiency of protective mucosal immunity, and information on gene-based vaccines like DNA & m-RNA vaccines
- Coverage of recent developments which have been focused on intradermal vaccine formulations for vaccine delivery devices to activate both a systemic and mucosal immune response
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Profile descriptions of the leading industry players including ApiJect Systems Corp., Corium Inc., Enesi Pharma, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd., PharmaJet, SCHOTT, and Vaxxas6
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Vaccines and Immunization: Overview
Types of Vaccines
Attenuated (Live) Vaccines
Inactivated (Killed) Vaccines
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Data bases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]