Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) - Top Trends by Sector - Thematic Research “under Services category. The Global ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Sustainability used to be just about saving the planet. Today it has morphed into an umbrella term for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues. Citizens, governments, regulators, and the media are turning the spotlight on corporations and demanding action. Social inequality, corruption, tax avoidance, and a lack of action on climate change are all issues that companies must now address head-on, in full public view.
ESG is the number one theme facing most companies today. Over the next couple of years, its importance will only grow. Companies that embrace all three elements of ESG will outperform their peers. CEOs that are too slow to improve their company’s approach to ESG will see an exodus of customers and a drop in profits far sooner than they ever imagined.
The reluctance of many CEOs to fully engage with ESG can be attributed to the age-old view that it will hurt profits. However, our research suggests the opposite.
The report “ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) - Top Trends by Sector - Thematic Research” is useful to Senior executives across all industries, particularly those in need of a framework to understand ESG trends across their business and understand risk mitigating actions that can improve their ESG performance. Anyone interested in learning more about ESG.
- This report provides an overview of the key trends impacting ESG performance across 16 sectors.
- It discusses ESG framework and our ESG action feedback loop, alongside ESG-related survey results, an ESG timeline, and thematic sector scorecards.
- It provides a comprehensive ESG analysis for 16 sectors, including Aerospace, Defense & Security, Automotive, Construction, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Foodservice, Healthcare, Insurance, Mining, Oil & Gas, Packaging, Power, Retail & Apparel, Sport, Technology, Media & Telecoms, and Travel & Tourism.
Reasons to Buy
- Over the coming decade, ESG will transform the way that business is conducted. Customers, voters, and politicians will demand greater action is taken on environmental, social, and governance issues. Companies that take ESG seriously now will be better placed to succeed in the future.
- This reports sets out ESG framework, which CEOs can use to identify their ESG risks and understand mitigating actions.
- It covers the impact of ESG on 16 sectors and provides ideas on how to improve your ESG performance as well as gain competitor intelligence on what your peers are doing.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]