Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Analyzers: Global Market “under Life Sciences category. The Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Analyzers Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
The current report provides detailed exposure to the in vitro diagnostic analyzer market. This report highlights the current and future market potential of in vitro diagnostic analyzers along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market. The report also covers market projections to 2026 and market rank for key market players. It covers the competitive environment, patent analysis and regulatory scenario. The report details the market shares of IVD analyzers based on test type, automation, design, application and end-user. The market is segmented into immunoassay analyzers, clinical chemistry, hematology and hemostasis analyzers, molecular diagnostic analyzers, POC analyzers and others based on test type. By automation, analyzers are categorized into semi-automated and fully automated analyzers. Applications are infectious disease, diabetes, oncology, cardiology, nephrology and others. The market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations and academic research institutes, by end users. This report includes the company profiles of key players with detailed information about business segments, financials, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also describes the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
By geographical region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World regions. The North American region includes countries such as the U.S., Canada and Mexico, Europe includes Germany, the U.K., Italy and the Rest of Europe region, Asia-Pacific includes China, India, Japan and the Rest of Asia-Pacific region. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the historic year, 2020 as the base year and a forecast for 2026. The report does not cover the applications in other industries such as the veterinary and food industries.
- 27 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) analyzers
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) analyzers by region, type, automation, application, therapeutic area and end user
- Information on new detection technologies and description of technological advances in fluidics for POC testing
- Coverage of regulatory landscape, product recalls, pipeline products, and discussion on future perspective, strategies, and developments of the industry
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size and market forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Quidel Corp., Roche and Siemens Healthineers AG
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]