Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare “under Services category. The Global Internet of Things (IoT) Testing Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
In this report, the market has been segmented by solution, application, connectivity, end user and region. The report provides an overview of the global IoT in healthcare market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, from 2021 to 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on solution, application, connectivity, end user and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of IoT in healthcare solution providers.
This report covers the market for IoT in healthcare with regards to applications in various end-use industries across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges affecting the market and the vendor landscape. This report estimates the global market for IoT in healthcare in 2020 and provides projections on the expected market size through 2026.
- 70 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global market for Internet of Things (IoT) in healthcare specific applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales data) for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for IoT in healthcare, and areas to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation and forecast the global IoT in healthcare market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by component, solution, device type, connectivity, application, end-user vertical, and geographic region
- Discussion on evolution and various applications of IoT solutions across different healthcare verticals, medical connected devices, and updated information on latest market developments
- Assessment of viable technology drivers through a holistic review of various healthcare specific applications for new and existing IoT technologies and cloud architecture
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, along with a PESTEL analysis for IoT in healthcare
- In-depth information on increasing investments on R&D activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Analysis of patents granted for IoT in healthcare devices between 2018 to Mar. 2022 across each major category
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Cisco Systems Inc., IBM Corp., GE Healthcare, Medtronic plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Siemens Healthcare
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]