Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies and Global Markets “under Life Sciences category. The Global Mobile Health (mHealth) Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the mobile health (mHealth) technologies market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for mobile health (mHealth) technologies. It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2026 and key market players.
This report discusses mobile health (mHealth) technologies and their various resources. It covers the overall mobile health (mHealth) technologies market, including medical devices, apps, and services. The report further analyzes the market based on medical devices, analyzing blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters, ECG/heart rate monitors, pulse oximeters, peak flowmeters, sleep apnea monitors, multiparameter trackers and fetal monitoring neurological monitoring devices, as well as other connected medical devices. In addition, the report also analyzes various medical apps, including chronic care management apps, general health and fitness apps, medication management apps, patient management and monitoring apps, personal health record apps and women’s health apps, among other apps. Furthermore, a complete regional analysis of the market was also conducted for this report.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (which includes Latin America, the Middle East and Africa). Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020, which served as the base year, and there are forecasts for 2021 through 2026. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 42 data tables and 43 additional tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for mobile health (mHealth)
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, 2021 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- A presentation of the changing mobile health technology environment in terms of new challenges and rising opportunities
- Information regarding market trends, leading service providers, therapy markets, and the most popular mHealth applications
- Insight into the second generation of mHealth devices, projected regulatory patterns, and innovative devices and services to be launched in the near future
- Discussion on potential benefits of mHealth in healthcare and integration of AI in enhancing mHealth apps functionality
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Profile description of leading market companies, including Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Apple Inc., Cerner Corp., Medtronic plc, and Phillips Healthcare
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 2227810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]