Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Powder Metallurgy: Global Markets “under Automotive category. The Powder Metallurgy Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
This report analyzes the global and regional markets for P/M parts as well as powders, including manufacturer capability and demand in the regional markets. It also examines industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the upcoming demand in the P/M industry.
The report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format. Tables and figures are included to illustrate historic, current and future market scenarios. The report also covers companies that make parts and powders for various end-use industries such as automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics and others.
Market drivers within the industry are identified. To make the report more informative, we have given market data from 2020 through 2027.
Technological issues and trends are projected, and other influences are discussed. Furthermore, this report is based on future scenarios such as pessimistic, optimistic and consensus, while forecasts provide information for the consensus scenario.
In this report, we have also considered the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global as well as regional market. All market values are in millions of U.S. dollars; volume is in thousands of metric tons, and the market value and volume are calculated as nominal value.
- 57 data tables and 54 additional tables
- An updated review and analysis of the global market for powder metallurgy (metal powder + p/m parts) technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Insights into the market potential for powder metallurgy, opportunities and restraints, regulatory framework, and technological trends and issues impacting the PM industry
- Estimation of the market size and forecasted data for powder metallurgy, volume of unit shipments, and market share analysis on the basis of type of metal, processing technology type and end user industries with major regions and countries involved
- Highlights of business opportunities in powder metallurgy market, including a shift toward the use of finer powders for super finished products, increasing size of PM parts, growth of previously small end-user markets for PM and PM parts, and adoption of additive manufacturing
- Competition landscape covering key companies operating in the powder metallurgy industry, their global rankings, and market development strategies
- Profile descriptions of the market leading participants, including BASF SE, GKN Sinter Metals Engineering GmbH, Kobe Steel Ltd., JFE Steel Corp., NTN Corp., and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]