In our daily life, we often drink some plastic bottled beverages, milk, purified water or mineral water, and these plastic bottles can be seen everywhere at home. Under normal circumstances, most people would throw away empty plastic bottles as trash. In fact, if you can transform empty plastic bottles, you can turn waste into treasure. There are many magical functions. Next, let's take a look at the uses of pure water plastic bottles.
1. Properly store tools In our daily life, most people prepare various tools at home for convenience. It needs to be kept properly. At this time, we can put these tools into the modified plastic bottle and then tighten the bottle cap, which is very convenient to store and easy to find.
2. Store toiletries, easy to carry In the fast-paced urban life, many people often travel for work, so some toiletries are more common. We can roll the toothbrush and toothpaste in a towel, put it into a modified plastic bottle of purified water, and screw the cap on, which is clean and hygienic and easy to carry.
3. It is easy to carry a small amount of raw eggs. In daily life, people pay more and more attention to diet. Even if they go out or travel, many people will carry a small amount of raw eggs with them. In fact, we can put raw eggs in modified plastic bottles. Depending on the size of the plastic bottle, we can hold a few raw eggs and then tighten the cap. This is not only easy to carry, but also easy to store.
Fourth, plastic bag storage and sorting Large and small plastic bags brought back from kitchen shopping must be collected and sorted. Finishing method: first flatten the plastic bags, stretch them into long strips, then hook the bottom of one of the plastic bags on the hand of the other plastic bag, and proceed in turn. Finishing method: first flatten the plastic bags, stretch them into long strips, then hook the bottom of one of the plastic bags on the hand of the other plastic bag, and proceed in turn.
5. Watering Poke a few small holes on the bottle to make a small hole for the water outlet, then connect the bottle mouth to the water pipe, and fix it with tape for a long time, it becomes a water spray device. Likewise, it can also be used as a handy shower.
6. Place the cup The diameter of the plastic bottle is similar to that of the water cup. The bottom of the bottle is cut off and the top is cut off to make the mouth a little smaller than the cup. Then fix the bottle upside down to the wall and put the cup into the bottle.
7. Protect outdoor switches Sometimes some switches are installed outdoors. For rain protection, a waterproof cover will be installed. In fact, a pure water plastic bottle can also solve this problem, that is, cut off the parts directly with the cover, and then stick it on the wall to protect the switch.