There is nobody who doesn't aspire to score the highest marks in their subjects in CSE Examination. Is it really that tough to become toppers? Well, it definitely is, but that doesn’t mean that it cannot be achieved. With correct strategy and guidance, you can too become a UPSC Topper.
Scoring good marks in Anthropology is not that tough. If you get the proper guidance and the finest study material, scoring the highest marks in Anthropology will be a cakewalk. L2A is a place that helps you in becoming IAS toppers.
Most of the students find Anthropology as a terrific subject and think that it is not possible to score good marks in it, but if you put your mind and heart into it you will find this subject amazing. A little bit of hard work and true effort is enough to ace this optional subject of yours. Anthropology demands to be understood deeply, it’s not a subject where skimming will help you. Investing your time and efforts in the right study material can do wonders for you in your preparation.
Here are few tips that you can follow to become an topper in the IAS examination with Anthropology as optional subject
1) These tips will help you in giving the right direction to your preparation and will also tell you which mistakes you should avoid saving your time in the examination. Knowing how to fetch more marks from the examiner is an added advantage that can prove to be very beneficial to you.
2) If you are a complete novice student of Anthropology, or you haven’t studied it earlier, then it would be best to focus more on clearing your concepts rather than trying to finish your syllabus quickly. Because ultimately understanding the subject is important to write good answers in the exam.
3) Do not focus on multiple books from cover to cover. Only try to stick to one good book that has all the relevant topics or instead cover main topics that are given in detail from other books. Practising past year’s paper will give you an idea about which topics you should pay more attention to.
4) If you are planning to make notes, try making notes that are rich and comprehensive in content. Preparing notes helps in the last minute revision of the topics. Firstly start with one basic book and prepare notes from it. And then keep on adding important content from other books.
5) Wherever you think relevant examples can be quoted, quote them and always try to illustrate with diagrams. This helps you in fetching more marks in both exams. For quoting examples, you can write all the important examples in your notes and revise them on regular basis. Because the only way to memorize these examples is by rote.
6) You can also take help from the internet and YouTube to understand Anthropology concepts especially concepts like genetics. There is an abundance of videos and documentaries available on YouTube that will help you in gaining clarity over the difficult topics. You can also add new findings of the topic in your answers in the exam.
7) Practising as many Anthropology papers as possible would be the best approach for your preparation. L2A Anthropology test series are prepared to keep in mind the exam pattern. You can also use their test series for your preparation. A mock test helps you in analysing your weaker topics and stronger topics.
8) Present your answers well. Write proper definitions, write the name of the Anthropologist who gave that definition, everything should be written in a well and structured manner.
To sum up
These tips will surely help you in fetching good marks and in becoming the IAS Topper. L2A has been producing toppers in the Anthropology subject in the UPSC examinations for quite some time. So, what's better than getting guidance from the expert itself? L2A Anthropology classes are the best Anthropology classes you can find in Delhi. To be the best you need to learn from the best itself and L2A is that place for you.