China beer market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% during the forecast period. The factors contributing to the market growth include increasing demand for beer due to their huge population base, growing consumption of alcohol by the young generation, and rising disposable income. According to the World Bank, China’s adjusted net national income per capita was $6,163 in 2016 that further increased to $6,567 in 2017. Thus, China’s increasing per capita income is allowing consumers to adopt a wider array of alcoholic beverages, such as wine, spirits, and others that further contribute to the market. China’s alcohol industry is mainly driven due to local alcoholic beverages such as Baiju and others. Maotai is one of the most popular Baijiu brands produced in Guizhou. However, foreign spirits are limited in the spirits industry due to high import taxes, restricted distribution channels, and fierce domestic competition.
Request a Free Sample of our Report on China Beer Market https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/china-beer-market
Chinese beer market has been primarily led by the constant rise in rising in consumption of alcohol and increasing demand for premium beer in the country. The growing alcohol consumption in the country is one of the major factors that contribute to market growth. According to the WHO, China is one of the largest consumers of alcohol, with an increase in per capita consumption of 0.9 liters of pure alcohol by 2025 from 2016. China’s alcohol industry is mainly driven due to local Beer such as Baiju and others. Maotai is one of the most popular Baijiu brands produced in Guizhou. However, foreign spirits are limited in the spirits industry due to high import taxes, restricted distribution channels, and fierce domestic competition.
A full Report of China Beer Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/china-beer-market
The Report Covers
• Comprehensive research methodology of the China beer market.
• This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
• An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
• Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the China beer market.
• Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the China beer market.
• Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
• Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
China Beer Market Segmentation
• by Category
• Regular Beer
• Premium Beer
By Packaging Type
• Glass Bottles
• Others (Plastic Bottles)
• Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
• Beijing Yanjing Brewery
• Carlsberg Breweries A/S
• China Resource Snow Breweries
• Chongqing Brewery Co. Ltd.
• Guangzhou Zhujiang Brewery Co., Ltd.
• FuJian YanJing HuiQuan Brewery Co., Ltd.
• Tsingtao Brewery Co. Ltd.
• Wuliangye Yibin Co. Ltd.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/china-beer-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com/
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 7803040404