Most lash professionals are self-employed and prefer to buy all their equipment and products from scratch, sometimes costing them a lot. Lash box presents ten essential Eyelash Accessories covering nearly all the products required for your eyelash care.
Eyelash extensions are an excellent solution for women with poorly shaped and scattered lashes. The method may replicate long, well-patterned full lashes after only one hour of treatment, giving them a suitable curve.
Below mentioned are essential for Eyelash Accessories:
1. Lash Bed & Stool: It allows the customer to lie perfectly flat, which can help the technician during the application, depending on how they choose to work.
2. Lash Pillow: It provides ergonomic support during your long eye treatments.
3. Lashes: When the eyes are open, eyelashes catch some airborne dust, but when the eyes are closed, eyelashes provide a nearly impenetrable barrier against external irritants in the eye.
4. Tweezers: It is used for separating natural lashes and fanning/applying extensions to the lashes.
5. Adhesive: It is used to apply fake eyelashes to the skin directly above the natural lashes.
6. Glue Holder: It is beneficial for applying eyelash extensions. It is used to hold adhesive, remover, and lash primer.
7. Tape and Eye Pads: Both must separate the lower lashes from the upper ones so they do not become entangled during the treatment.
8. Remover: The full set of eyelash extensions is removed with a cream-type lash glue remover.
9. Lash Tile: It is where you will apply the various rows of lashes to your customers.
10. Lash Mister: After the extensions have been applied to the natural lashes, it is utilised in the application process for lash extensions to cure the eyelash extension glue effectively.
There's so much more to add to your lash collection. You may visit them at https://lashbox.co.za/ to shop more about their Eyelash Extensions. You can also follow them on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to their newsletter.
About the company
Lash Box Pvt (Ltd) is a South African company founded in 2020. They globally outsource the best quality Eyelash Extensions Supplies & Tools at affordable prices on the African Continent. They provide Eyebrow accessories, tools & kits for eye care, and Korean Solutions & Henna Brows; both are Dermatologically tested according to EU legislation on cosmetics.
Contact Details: Lash Box Pvt Ltd
Address: 27 Nicol Road, Bedfordview, Johannesburg2007, South Africa.
Company Email ID: [email protected]
Company Website: https://lashbox.co.za/