Birdy Rohloff bikes is a trusted name with respect to foldable bikes. Markus Riese and Heiko Muller introduced a prototype of Birdy almost three decades ago. It was the first full-suspension folding bike that changed the scenario for bikes forever. Birdy has undergone several iterations and the last one that hit the markets features single monocoque frames. Several other features and factors establish its supremacy over others:
● A Well Known Brand - The first thing that strongly stands in favour of this bike. Birdy is a well-established name, something that every user would vouch for.
● Simple and Easy Folding Process - Birdy bikes are exceptionally easy and simple to use. This bike can be folded and unfolded within 15 seconds, which is quite essential for someone who lives by the clock.
● Wide Range of Sizes - Birdy is capable of supporting up to 110 kilograms. Whether you are 145 cm or 185 cm tall, you can ride a Birdy without any inconvenience.
● A Light and Sturdy Frame - Mainframes are the forte of Birdy bikes. Normally, the hinge in the middle contributes to the compactness and ride quality of foldable bikes. It also adds to the fragility of the frames. However, the Birdy bikes come with a strong monocoque frame. So, while riding the bike has zero flex despite its aluminium make.
● Easy To Carry Inside Home and Public Transport - The light frame doesn’t compromise the compactness of this bike. You can easily carry them on public transports or hang them on your wall at home. If needed these bikes also fit perfectly in car boots.
● Full-Suspension - This feature is highly useful for those who cycle all day on foldable bikes. Birdy Rohloff bikes come with full suspension and easy to switch elastomers. You can smoothly adjust the hardness level at your convenience.
● Flexible Handlebars - The handlebars of these bikes can be easily adjusted according to your cycling requirements. You can either push the handlebar down for sporty and speedy positions. If you plan to ride the bike for leisure, you can pull up the handlebar; it is a highly useful feature for those who have back problems.
● Exceptionally Comfortable Ride - All the above-mentioned features make the Birdy bikes very comfortable. Even at high speeds, round island journeys, light off-road trips, or all-day rides, it promises a smooth experience without any “shaky” feeling. The bikes come with 20” tyres and even at their full potential; they are as smooth as silk.
● High-Speed Mode for Slopes and Hills - The full suspension and a robust frame offer the Birdy bikes an edge over their contemporaries. This works really well with respect to hill slopes and trips to high grounds. It has 24 speeds levels which allow you to go from slow to super fast within a few minutes.
● Simple Repair and Replacement - The parts used in these bikes aren’t proprietary. You may get the bikes fixed in any shop and save a lot of time and money.
5 Vale St.,
(03) 9534 3074