[b][MARBLE ARCH, 17/5/2018][/b] - They offer clients high levels of expertise, clear communication and a transparent fee structure in all cases when they are acting as a mortgage solicitor.
[b]Saracens Solicitors – property sales[/b]
Saracens Solicitors have experience acting as a mortgage solicitor for the following types of property sale:
• Property auctions – a mortgage solicitor, like Saracens Solicitors, normally gets involved after an offer has been made on a house. For a property that is being sold at auction, a buyer might want a mortgage solicitor to look over the information pack relating to the sale before they make a bid. If they successfully purchase the property then a mortgage solicitor, like Saracens Solicitors, gets involved to ensure that the sale goes through within the required time period – normally 30 days;
• Right-to-buy mortgages – these are unusual property sales in that the buyer is already living in the property they are going to purchase. Once someone has been resident in a council property for more than five years, they may have the right to purchase it. Saracens Solicitors specialise in acting as a right-to-buy mortgage solicitor, which means they can guide tenants through the process of conveyancing under these circumstances;
• Re-mortgaging – this is a relatively simple process compared to purchasing a new property, but still requires the assistance of a mortgage solicitor, like Saracens Solicitors. They take care of the transfer of funds and submitting paperwork to the Land Registry on the homeowner’s behalf;
• Equity release – this process involves selling all or part of someone’s house to a third party in order to free up some of the equity. This is normally done to provide a lump sum or income for retirement. The seller needs to take legal advice before proceeding with a sale of this type;
• Commercial property – Saracens Solicitors have experience acting as a mortgage solicitor for commercial clients as well. Commercial property sales can be much more complex than their residential counterparts, but Saracens Solicitors can still help their clients to navigate the legal processes and understand what they are getting into when they are purchasing commercial property.