What are the advantages of electric paint sprayer?
1. The quality of the paint film is good, the coating is smooth and delicate, and there is no brush mark. It sprays and atomizes the paint into fine particles evenly distributed on the wall surface, so that the latex paint forms a smooth, smooth and dense coating on the wall surface without brush marks or rolling marks. The original method is incomparable.
2. High coating efficiency. The spraying efficiency of single operation is as high as 200-500 square meters per hour, which is 10-15 times that of manual brushing.
3. Good adhesion and long coating life. It uses high-pressure spray to make the atomized paint particles obtain strong kinetic energy; the paint particles use this kinetic energy to shoot into the pores to make the paint film denser, thereby enhancing the mechanical bite force between the paint film and the wall and improving the coating adhesion , Effectively extend the life of the coating.
4. The paint film thickness is uniform and the paint utilization rate is high. The thickness of the manual brush roller is extremely uneven, generally between 30-250 microns, and the paint utilization rate is low; while airless spraying can easily obtain a coating with a thickness of 30 microns.
5. Easy to reach corners and gaps. Due to the use of high-pressure airless spray, the paint spray does not contain air, and the paint easily reaches corners, gaps and uneven areas that are difficult to brush. It is especially suitable for office ceilings with many air-conditioning fire pipes, but rolling brushing is difficult to apply.
6. High-viscosity paint can be sprayed, while hand brushing, air spraying, etc. are only suitable for low-viscosity paint.
If you are interested in other spraying equipment, welcome to learn more: https://www.luxitools.com/product/electric-paint-sprayer-product/