According to a new report by EMR titled, ‘Global Activated Carbon Market Report and Forecast 2020-2025’, the global activated carbon market reached a value of around USD 3.93 billion in 2019. The activated carbon industry is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% between 2020 and 2025 to attain a value of nearly USD 6.24 billion by 2025.
The global activated carbon market is mainly driven by the increased demand from the water treatment industry, accounting for nearly half of the total industry share. The substance is considered an effective source for making water pollutant-free as activated carbon, upon dissolution in water, absorbs the pollutants present in water.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Content – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=848
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis
1. Kuraray Co., Ltd. (TYO: 3405)
2. Oxbow Activated Carbon LLC
3. Haycarb (Pvt) Ltd.
4. Indo German Carbons Limited (IGCL)
5. Shinkwang Chem. Ind. Co., Ltd
6. S.I.C.A.V Srl
7. Century Chemical Works Sdn. Bhd
The demand for activated carbon has witnessed a steady growth as it is used in a variety of applications to purify liquids and toxic gases, including municipal potable water, food and beverage processing, and in controlling industrial pollution. In March 2018, Kuraray Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS: KURRF), a key player in the global activated carbon market, announced the acquisition of Calgon Carbon Corporation aiming to enhance its carbon materials business, further focusing on activated carbon, activated carbon services, and filtration media. After the acquisition, Calgon Carbon has become a part of the Functional Materials Company of Kuraray, along with Kuraray’s Carbon Material Business Division, thus, fulfilling the increasing product demand for activated carbon.
Read Full Report With TOC – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/activated-carbon-market
In 2015, Oxbow Activated Carbon LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oxbow Carbon LLC and a leading distributor of a broad range of coconut shell and coal and wood-based activated carbon products, announced the acquisition of all the assets of Superior Adsorbents, Inc. (SAI). The acquisition furthers Oxbow Activated Carbon’s continuing efforts to enhance its ability to provide customers with high-performance screening, sizing, grinding, impregnation, pelletizing, and custom packaging solutions, particularly in North America.
Market Analysis by Types:
1. Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC)
2. Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
The major types of products available in the market are powdered activated carbon (PAC), and granular activated carbon (GAC), among others.
Market Analysis by Applications, and Regions:
1. Water Treatment
2. Air Treatment
3. Gold Treatment
5. Solvency Recovery
The activated carbon finds applications in sectors like water treatment, air treatment, gold treatment, respirators, and solvency recovery.
Market Analysis by Regions:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East & Africa
Region-wise, the global activated carbon market can be divided into North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The growing demand for activated carbon for water treatment and air purification purposes is driving the growth of the activated carbon industry globally.
2. With the growing environmental concern, the governments are implementing a set of regulatory changes, which will provide further impetus to the activated carbon market.
3. The rising gold mining activities are leading to an increased product demand to carry out gold recovery process, further driving the growth of the industry.
4. The rising demand for the product from industries to control air pollution and treat industrial air is also aiding the market growth.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report provides a detailed overview of the global activated carbon market for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025), providing an insight into the types, applications, feedstock, and regional markets of activated carbon.
2. The report gives the regional historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) price trends of activated carbon.
3. The global trade data analysis has also been provided in the report, covering the value and volume of the leading importing and exporting countries.
EMR is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, www.procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
Email: [email protected]
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790