How does it work?
Oxygen concentrators work like an air conditioning unit. It takes the air in, modifies it and delivers it back in a pure and fresh form. It takes in the air and then purifies it for people who require medical grade oxygen because of low oxygen levels in their blood. It works through:
1. Intake of air from the environment
2. Condensing air, whereas the cooling system keeps the concentrator from heat
3. Eliminating nitrogen from the air through filter and sieve beds
4. Regulating delivery settings with the help of electronic interface
5. Supplying the cleansed oxygen through a mask or nasal cannula
Our Cirrus 5 oxygen concentrator is one of the quietest and smallest stationary concentrators. An oxygen purity sensor is attached to every unit. It is easier to use and delivers up to 5 LPM of constant, therapeutic oxygen and is maintenance free. This oxygen concentrator is designed to work in even the most challenging environments and offer years of continuous and reliable oxygen. We are offering this oxygen concentrator at the lowest possible price with unique features such as a cooling system, sieve bed, and oxygen purity monitor. This low-priced, ultra-quiet and high outlet pressure concentrator ensures reliable delivery and makes it an ideal choice for use in the home and mobile environments.