Marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com presents a new report on “Saudi Arabia Autos Report” We believe the planned introduction of VAT in 2018 will prompt consumers to buy greater numbers of new passenger cars in 2017 before the tax is implemented.
In response to the government's prolonged austerity as a result of lower oil prices, we have revised down our total vehicle sales forecast to a contraction of 26.2% in 2016, led by a 30.0% drop in commercial vehicle sales, while passenger vehicle sales will fall 25.0%.
The commercial vehicle segment will contract for the next two years as heavy vehicle demand is dampened against a backdrop of lower spending in the key construction/infrastructure sectors.
We believe the planned introduction of VAT in 2018 will prompt consumers to buy greater numbers of new passenger cars in 2017 before the tax is implemented.
We see opportunities at the lower end as consumers look to downsize, and also at the premium end, where more affluent consumers are less impacted by economic conditions.
Table of Contents
1. Autos Total Market - Historical Data and Forecasts (Saudi Arabia 2014-2020)
2. Passenger Car Market - Historical Data and Forecasts (Saudi Arabia 2014-2020)
3. Saudi Arabia - Top 10 Best-Selling Manufacturers, 2015
4. Commercial Vehicle Market - Historical Data and Forecasts (Saudi Arabia 2014-2020)
5. Middle East and North African Autos Production Investments
6. Population Headline Indicators (Saudi Arabia 1990-2025)
7. Key Population Ratios (Saudi Arabia 1990-2025)
8. Urban/Rural Population & Life Expectancy (Saudi Arabia 1990-2025)
9. Population by Age Group (Saudi Arabia 1990-2025)
10. Automotive Risk/Reward Index Indicators and Weighting of Indicators
For More Information Kindly Visit: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/industry-mfg-market-research-reports-10/saudi-arabia-autos.html
For More Related Reports: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/market-research-report/industry-mfg.html
About Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Market report on Saudi Arabia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Saudi Arabia starting from aeronautics to zinc (a-z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the sectors, companies, new products and latest trends.
Market Reports On Saudi Arabia
Contact No: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Market-Reports-on-Saudi-Arabia-1423623164582991/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SArabiaResearch
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-reports-on-saudi-arabia