New York grease trap system is also known as grease interceptor. Grease traps are plumbing fixtures that can able to hold all food waste material. Fats, oils, and greases are light in weight than the water that’s why they can float to the top of the septic tanks.
It can be helpful for both residential and commercial places. Majorly it uses in restaurants, cafes, takeaways, hotels and colleges where wastewater enters into grease traps from three compartment sinks and from dishwashers.
Types of grease traps:-
• Passive hydro mechanical grease traps
• Automatic grease traps
• Gravity grease traps
During the survey it confirmed that more than half a million tonnes of grease and fat enter the US sewerage system every year. While grease sticks to pipe walls, which can eventually lead to blockages and the other side fats and oils can damage waste water management devices, costing millions in repairs every year.
How do you service a grease trap?
• Open the lid from the grease trap with a pry bar.
• Check briefly all grease trap's parts once the lid is removed.
• Insert a wooden dowel into the grease trap.
• Use buckets to remove greasy water from the tank.
• Completing job successfully
Why choose professionals to clean septic tank system in New York?
• Eco Friendly
• No Subcontracting
• Heavy Discounts
• Licensed and Insured professionals
• Lowest Possible Rates
• Fast Response Time
• 24/7 Emergency Services etc.
Call for other services such as:
• Residential septic service
• Commercial septic service
• Grease traps
• Catch basins
• Camera inspections
• Sewer and drains other
• Environment cleaning services
You can book appointment online for installations and for the cleaning services during any emergency like septic tanks smells a lot, water overflow and blockages etc. they are experts they will help you to avoid any major losses from water leakage and overflow or from any health issues due to bacterial infections.
So, don’t wait further just call and book your appointment with experts as per your convenience.
View Source:- https://newswiretoday.club/care-about-your-septic-tank-system-in-new-york/