22-10-2019/ San Jose/ California- The big discussion hold in a san Jose California hall on how Arlo camera users can troubleshoot the Arlo camera when they are not able to sync with the Arlo base station or Smart Hub. the Netgear certified executives said this is not a big issue if you are facing this type of issue. Usually, people get this problem when they are trying to configure the new Arlo Security Cameras. Then most of the time the synchronization issue happens because of irrelevant placement of their security system from the smart hub & also because of low battery levels. So at that time, they can make a connection with our team to get instant help to get rid of this issue.
The executives offered some essentials steps to troubleshoot if your Arlo camera is not able to sync with the base station and SmartHub.
● They said you have to place your camera in the correct position & its smart Hub or base station too. After that, you should check and also, you need to ensure that your security system is placed within 3 feet of the area from its base station. If you place your camera more than 3 feet, that time your camera may have to face this issue. So you need to bring your camera and the smart Hub closer to each other. Then, you need to press the & release the sync button wouldn’t work unless the security system smart Hub both are pertinently placed within the prescribed range.
● Also, you will have to perform the correct synchronization process for syncing the Arlo Base Station within the Arlo security camera. You have to check and ensure that you are performing the pertinent synchronization process according to the model of the Arlo base station & this security system.
The Netgear certified executives said you can also perform more steps to check the battery status of your system.
● First, you need to open the Arlo app in your device and login to the Arlo account.
● After that, you have to submit all the sign-in credentials.
● When you have the sign in your account, then you need to locate the icon for the menu and tap on it.
● Then, you have to locate the option for your device settings.
● Then inside the device settings page, you can see the status of the battery.
Experts said hope you can resolve the troubleshooting issue when your camera is not able to sync with the base station and Smart Hub. they said if you are not able to fix your problem quickly. Then you should make a connection with our executive team.