- A cloud application with different roles (HR and IR)
- Fully configurable solution to manage employees with HR login or contractual workforce with IR login within a single application
- Option to integrate biometric / face devices of employees and contractual workforce both in common or separate devices based on requirement and total human resource strength
- Integrated mobiles app for employee self-service or manager self-service
- Entire solution is approval based
- Multi-company structure, define different rules for different companies with CHRO roles. Each company will have a separate HR role.
HR and payroll ORIOLEPay app has been around for generations, it appears that it is still underutilized in the company's life. So, what does it actually need? HR and payroll software allows you to keep track of your company's HR and payroll activities. By automating these routines, you may save time and increase efficiency, which will allow you to better manage human resources and fulfill your company's objectives. In a nutshell, HR and payroll software is a must-have for any modern company, regardless of size or industry.
Need for automating Payroll and HR
(Payroll and HR activities must be automated.)
As a business person, you will absolutely agree with us that the payroll process is one of the most difficult to manage due to the extensive paperwork involved. And, as a business owner, you'll agree with us that managing all of this employee paperwork has become not just time-consuming but also stressful. You must enter data into several spreadsheets and prepare numerous reports, among other things. With spreadsheets, on the other hand, your options are limited. They are unable to do complex computations automatically, resulting in manual errors. This makes HR-related activities extremely difficult for small enterprises. However, with HR and payroll software, everything is automated. There’s no need to stress about keeping track of staff because your programmer takes care of it all. It saves you a lot of money by eliminating the need for an in-house recruiter or other people to manually handle the recruitment process.