LOS ANGELES – As the owner and producer of three dynamic national television shows, digital marketing veteran Todd Paton has entered the Los Angeles market to provide qualified companies with exciting opportunities to promote their businesses.
“We’re pleased to announce that Los Angeles-based The Code Solution has been selected as our first featured company on one of our syndicated shows,” said Paton. “Our process involves analyzing area companies to make sure they will be of interest to our growing audience in Southern California. At this time we are encouraging other companies to contact us and fill out an application at local tv show.”
The Code Solution will be featured this quarter on Inside the Blueprint (ITB). The national series airs on FOX Business and Bloomberg TV. Locally, it will appear on several Southern California stations. Inside the Blueprint is a fast-paced series that takes a sweeping look at innovations in commercial construction and the design space, chronicling ideas and products that impact how we live, work, and play. ITB is aimed at a B2B audience and focuses on exciting innovations in the hospitality, healthcare, and education fields.
Founded in 2010, The Code Solution is a solution provider addressing each phase of development in commercial real estate. They include:
- Architectural design
- Financial management
- Property management
- Construction administration and management
“With the growing commercial real estate industry in Southern California, The Code Solution is the perfect company to feature,” said Paton. “They bring sophisticated services to developers who hope to seamlessly bring needed projects to market in a timely fashion. This company has an important message and process. We’re thrilled to have them as our first featured company.
“The show builds important third-party credibility, but that’s only the start of valuable exposure and market penetration.”
In addition to the actual appearance on the show, those featured can also build on that exposure by taking advantage of the many digital marketing strategies offered by Paton’s team. They include:
- Website development/refinement
- Search engine optimization
- Social media campaigns
- Reputation management initiatives
- Public relations plan
“The appearance on the show is really just the tip of the iceberg,” added Paton. “The real value is merchandizing these appearances through a variety of dynamic programs that will significantly expand the viewership of these award-winning shows.”
In addition to Inside the Blueprint, the following shows will also be debuting in the Los Angeles area in the coming months:
- Designing Spaces is an award-winning home improvement show that travels the country to remodel, redecorate, and redesign the spaces we call home. For 15 years, the show has featured innovative decorating ideas, do-it-yourself projects, and step-by-step transformations that inspire women everywhere to provide home improvement challenges, decorating dilemmas, and mortgage tips.
- The Balancing Act, currently celebrating its 20th anniversary on Lifetime, is the longest-running syndicated program on this network. It is a daily morning show that brings valuable information for today’s on-the-go, modern woman. Legendary TV host Montel Williams hosts this award-winning show.
For more information on these programs and to see if you’re a candidate to be featured, please visit www.localtvshow.com.
For More Information :- https://www.patonmarketing.com/