PCTE’s high-quality Paint Thickness Gauge can help you to evaluate the coating thickness of many materials like concrete, wood, or plastic surfaces. You can take advantage of many features with this tool as it is easy and reliable to use. PCTE’s Paint Thickness Gauge offers many features to the user and some of them are:
• Comes with a colour LCD with transflective technology.
• Can store up to 100,000 readings.
• No calibration adjustment is required for most applications.
• Can be used with just one hand.
• The flashing display makes it easy to work in a loud environment.
• Comes with a RESET feature.
• Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant.
• Comes with a 2 years warranty
• Strong built and consists of shock absorbers
• Consist of rechargeable batteries.
• Can be connected to PosiSoft.net
• Can be connected to a PC through the USB port.
• It is user-friendly.
As a sales support, PCTE can also assist you in organizing a training session for users or staff. They also assist by phone and email as needed. Visit the PCTE website at https://www.pcte.com.au for additional information. Call them at (08)93224020 or email [email protected]
with your questions.
About the Company:
PCTE specializes in the sale and hiring of Concrete Non-destructive Testing equipment. We supply a range of materials from around the world to offer you a one-stop shop with all of the latest equipment. Concrete Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) comprises testing a property of concrete, mainly without damaging the concrete to assess some parameter, which directly or indirectly provides a required characteristic of the concrete or its embedment. PCTE has a long history in the development and assessment of concrete testing equipment.
Level 2, 326 Keilor Rd, Niddrie VIC 3042
Postal: PO Box 211, Niddrie VIC 3042
Tel: +61 (0) 3 9938 3830
Fax: +61 (0) 3 9938 3831
Mob: +61 (0) 408 034 668
Email: [email protected]