IP telephony market accounted to US$ 25.26 Bn in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% to account for US$ 63.47 Bn by 2027.
Global IP Telephony market is segmented on the basis of solution, services, applications, deployment, verticals and regions. IP Telephonys come either bundled as all-in-one solutions or as a single solution. In all-in-one solutions, the IP Telephony market is fragmented into standard 20 ft. container module, standard 40 ft. container module and other customized container modules. The market segmentation for single modules are based on IT modules, power modules and the cooling modules. The IP Telephony market classification on the basis of services is into consulting and planning services, design, construction and commissioning services, operations and maintenance services and other services. The market is also divided by applications as emergency and temporary deployment, capacity expansion, disaster recovery and other applications. Additionally, the market is also classified on the basis of deployments; Greenfield and Brownfield.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100001304/
Leading IP Telephony Market Players:
1. Avaya INC.
2. Mitel Networks Corporation
3. NEC Corporation
4. MICROSOFT CORPORATION
5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
6. Panasonic Corporation
7. Yealink Inc.
8. Toshiba Corporation
9. Ascom Holding AG
10. Polycom, Inc.
IP Telephony Market report also provide a thorough understanding of the cutting-edge competitive analysis of the emerging market trends along with the drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the IP Telephony Market to offer worthwhile insights and current scenario for making right decision. The report covers the prominent players in the market with detailed SWOT analysis, financial overview, and key developments of the products/services from the past three years. Moreover, the report also offers a 360º outlook of the market through the competitive landscape of the global industry player and helps the companies to garner IP Telephony Market revenue by understanding the strategic growth approaches.
IP Telephony Market - Global Analysis to 2025 is an exclusive and in-depth study which provides a comprehensive view of the market includes the current trend and future amplitude of the market with respect to the products/services. The report provides an overview of the IP Telephony Market with the detailed segmentation by type, application, and region through in-depth traction analysis of the overall IP Telephony industry. This report provides qualified research on the market to evaluate the key vendors by calibrating all the relevant products/services to understand the positioning of the major players in IP Telephony Market.
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the IP Telephony industry. It provides market estimation and forecasting of the IP Telephony market for the period of 2017 to 2025, considering 2017 as the base year and 2018-2025 as the forecast period. The global market majorly considers five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America (SACM). The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global IP Telephony Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the IP Telephony Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]