The ability to monitor the live feed of your Prama camera from anywhere and anytime is a vital benefit for homeowners and business owners.
Just a simple CCTV camera installation can include remote viewing at zero monthly cost.
Given below are a couple of easy ways to watch the live feeds of your Prama camera right from your computer, tablet, or phone.
View the live feed via mobile app or PC software
With Prama CCTV, you will get mobile apps and software that lets you access the live video feeds of the security camera. It can make the process a lot easier. Give below are the steps:
● Start downloading and installing the mobile app or PC software
● Launch your app or software and safely add the security camera through the QR code on the recorder
● Configure the surveillance settings to match the monitoring requirements
● Click on the camera to see the live feeds of the cameras placed outside and inside the property
You need to follow the instructions given in the user manual by Prama to access the camera for reliability and security purposes. Watching the live security camera footage on mobile devices, such as tablets, phones, and laptops is especially popular because of the convenience and flexibility it brings to businesses and homeowners trying to watch out for the loved ones, families, and even business assets when they are away.
View the live feed of your security camera via web browser
Port forwarding is necessary to watch the live feed of a security camera through the web browsers. Though security cameras tend to be different, and there are rules to access and view live feeds of the cameras on the web browsers and other devices, you can follow these easy steps to get the job done:
● Find the IP address of the security camera
● Open your chosen browser and type the IP address
● Enter your login details
● Find out the HTTP port number the camera uses and change that port number
● Reboot your security camera to save all the changes
● Log in to the network router to set up the port forwarding regulations
● Check the WAN IP address of the network router
And that’s it! You can easily log in to the camera by simply entering the IP camera URL and watching the live feed of your home security systems.
The security of your loved ones, your home, and your property is not to be taken lightly. Thus, all you need is a brand you can trust, when it comes to security cameras. And Prama is that name for you – a brand that’s made by and for Indians. From the world-class manufacturing facility based in Mumbai, Prama delivers high-end video security goods to match the market requirements and the highest quality standards.
So, let’s make homes and offices secure with Prama!