The market for the Air conditioner in Malaysia is projected to grow in the upcoming years. The main reason for this growth is changing lifestyle, increased purchasing power; rising temperature and growing urbanization are some of the reasons.
The requirement of the energy-efficient appliance and the use of IoT in the air conditioner are propelling the market. This growth is expected in all types of Air conditioner from windows to split air conditioners. Investment in construction and hostility sector will also boost the air conditioner market in Malaysia. Malaysia Air Conditioner demand was more than 1020 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
Follow the Link for Report Customization: https://www.renub.com/malaysia-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
The market for Air Conditioner in Malaysia is growing year on year, this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019. Malaysia Air Conditioner demand was more than 1020 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
This report is divided into 8 Chapters:
1. Introduction: First Chapter provides the introduction of Malaysia Air Conditioner Market.
2. Executive Summary: Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Malaysia Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter.
3. Malaysia Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in Malaysia. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019.
4. Volume Share – Malaysia Air Conditioner (AC): This report covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019.
5. Malaysia Room Air Conditioners: This report covers sales of Malaysia Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019.
6. Segments of Malaysia Room Air Conditioners: Segments of Malaysia Room Air Conditioners, Window Type (2016 to 2019), Split AC Type (2016 to 2019) and Split-Type (Multi) (2016 to 2019) are covered in this report.
7. Malaysia Commercial Air Conditioners: This report covers Malaysia Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for year 2013 to 2019.
8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners: Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume and Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume are provided in this section.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary
3. Malaysia Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. Malaysia Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis
5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments – Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Window-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.3 Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume
8. Segments – Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume
8.2 Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume
List of Figures:
Figure-01: Malaysia Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-02: Malaysia Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 – 2019
Figure-03: Malaysia Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-04: Malaysia Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-05: Malaysia Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-06: Malaysia Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2017 – 2019
Figure-07: Malaysia Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-08: Malaysia Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-09: Malaysia Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Phone No: +1 678-302-0700 (USA) | +91-120-421-9822 (IND)
Email: [email protected]
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/renub-research