Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Lasttrax, a new app from Mike Lucas of VinylDust, is now available on the iTunes store and gives users with a Last.fm account an app easily view their music playback stats in a beautiful infographic they can share with friends & family using their iPhone.
The idea came to Lucas in July 2014 during a subway ride home, and since that fateful train ride, the designer has worked tirelessly across summer weekends to prepare Lasttrax for launch. Lucas also leveraged help from the Fiverr community to help him with complicated pieces of code and SEO optimization for the LastTraxapp website. The services of Fancy Hands virtual assistants also helped with initial research and resources along the way.
“I’m a designer with experience in doing motion graphics and branding, who’s always wanted to create an app” said Lucas. “I’d always wanted to share the music statistics I have from Last.fm in a much prettier and simpler way then clumsy screenshots from a webpage. Lasttrax was a way for me to work with something I’m passionate about – design, music and personal statistics!”
Lasttrax has been designed with the new iOS 8 functionality in mind, including 1Password integration, and follows hot on the heels of the global launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in September 2014.
- Instant Access: Lasttrax only needs users to login to Last.fm once. After this, the app takes care of the rest.
- Design: modern and sleek graphic design takes full advantage of the retina screen.
- Sharing: Lasttrax has made sharing simplicity itself with a one-tap system, allowing users to share their infographic to Facebook and Twitter in seconds.
- Stats: Lasttrax offers bar and circle charts in an infographic style to instantly see what bands & artists users listen to most.
- Support: Lasttrax offers fast support through Twitter and email.
- Ad-free: Lasttrax doesn’t clog up the screen with adverts, keeping the design uncluttered.
Lasttrax is available from the iTunes store today, and works with the latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and all versions of iPhone 5/5s/5c. The app launches with a special price of just 99 cents for the first few weeks of sale, before going up to a regular price of $1.99.
Lasttrax is an iOS app that allows users to visualize the music they are listening to via their Last.fm account. Created by Mike Lucas of VinylDust, the app offers users a simple way to access their Last.fm music statistics in a beautiful infographic anywhere and share with others with the click of a button. For more information, visit Lasttrax’s http://www.lasttraxapp.com/ website
Contact: Mike Lucas
Email: [email protected]