Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Biobanking: Technologies and Global Markets”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for biobanking. It provides a detailed description of the different types of biobanks (disease-oriented/clinical based and population-based) worldwide. The Biobanking Market is segmented based on their application as basic/scientific research and clinical research/therapeutics. Each application segments’ historical and projected market revenues are provided in the report. The global market for biobanking is also segmented based on sample type (as biofluids, tissue, stem cells, DNA/RNA and others) and ownership types (government agencies/public sector providers, academic institutes/universities, non-profit organizations and private organizations). The market revenue for each geographical segment, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW), have also been provided in the report.
For an in-depth understanding of the market, profiles of market participants are also part of this report. This report also discusses driving and restraining factors and key trends in the biobanking market.
This research covers biobanks dealing with basic science and clinical research. Forensic science, paternity testing, cryopreservation facilities or screening disease testing for newborns and fertility clinics dealing with ovum, sperm and embryo biobanks are not covered in this report. Transplantation and graft-related biobanks dealing with heart valves, cornea and cartilage/tendon are also not covered. Tissue banks for orthopedic, spine, dental, maxillofacial surgery and stem cells biobank for regenerative medicine are also not covered in this report.
- 22 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for biobanking technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for biobanking technologies, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other demographic and economic factors that will drive future demand for biobanking products
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size for biobanks, forecasted growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by sample type, application, ownership type, and region
- Identification of novel biobanking products and promising new technologies still in the development and testing stage and assess the probability that they will be commercialized successfully in the next five years
- Review of emerging companies and the leading competitors in the prevailing biobanking industry
- Insight into recent patent activities on biobanking techniques, R&D activities, clinical trials under process, and selected list of biobanking studies
- Descriptive company profiles of the major global players, including Agilent Technologies Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bruker Corp., Hamilton Co., Merck KGaA, Qiagen N.V., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1299852/biobanking-technologies-and-global-markets
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]