Vietnam Bottled Water Market stood at USD 482.53 Million in 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 13.49% to reach USD 986.36 million by 2025. In Vietnam, consumption of bottled water is witnessing a rapid increase, owing to growing concerns about harmful effects of consuming unclean water. Strong demand for safe and clean drinking water, increasing urbanization rate, rising population and increasing awareness towards health and wellness are the key factors expected to boost sales of bottled water in the country during forecast period.
Vietnam bottled water market can be segregated based on product type, packaging material, pack size, origin, distribution channel and region. Still bottled water is the dominant segment in the market with share of 85.31% in 2019 and the trend is forecast to continue in the next five years as well. Growth of the segment can be ascribed to growing demand for the supply of clean and safe drinking water.
Request a free sample copy of Bottled Water Market Report @
Plastics such as Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and Polypropylene (PP) continue to be the leading packaging materials used for bottled water in Vietnam, on the back of their excellent properties such as transparency, recyclable nature, and safety for storage of food and beverages. Moreover, plastics are lightweight which reduces the logistics cost to a great extent. Hence, it is anticipated that plastics will continue to dominate the market as the most preferred packaging material for bottled water in Vietnam during the forecast period.
South Vietnam is the major demand generating region for bottled water in the country, owing to the presence of major cities such as Ho Chi Minh and Thu Dau Mot in the region. Moreover, South Vietnam is facing serious water pollution issues, mainly in the basins of the Dong Nai River and surrounding areas. Thus, water quality is deteriorating in the region. Owing to these factors, the region is expected to experience robust growth in demand for bottled water during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in Vietnam bottled water market are Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage Company Ltd., La Vie Vietnam Ltd., Coca-Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd., Vinh Hao Mineral Water Joint Stock Company, Sai Gon Beverage Co. Ltd (SAPUWA), Nam Viet Food & Beverages Co. Ltd., Quang Ninh Mineral Water JSC, Tan Quang Minh Manufacturing and Trading Company Ltd. (BIDRICO), Asia Food & Beverage Co. Ltd., Rita Foods & Drinks Co. Ltd., etc.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2015 - 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 - 2025
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast Vietnam bottled water market size.
• To categorize the market on the basis of product type, packaging material, pack size, origin, distribution channel, region and company.
• To analyze and forecast Vietnam bottled water market with respect to Product Type: Still Bottled Water, Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavored Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water and Others.
• To analyze and forecast Vietnam bottled water market with respect to Packaging Material: Plastic, Glass and Others.
• To analyze and forecast Vietnam bottled water market with respect to Pack Size: ≤330 ml, 331 ml - 500ml, 501ml - 1000 ml, 1001ml - 1500ml and Greater than 1501ml.
• To analyze and forecast Vietnam bottled water market with respect to Origin: Domestic Vs. Imported.
• To analyze and forecast Vietnam bottled water market with respect to Distribution Channel: Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience/Drug Store, HORECA, Independent Grocery Stores, E-retailers and Others.
• To analyze and forecast Vietnam bottled water market with respect to Region: North Vietnam, Central Vietnam and South Vietnam.
• To understand major policies and regulations which can positively or negatively impact Vietnam bottled water market.
• To identify major drivers, challenges and trends in Vietnam bottled water market.
• To evaluate pricing analysis in Vietnam bottled water market.
• To identify and profile major companies operating in Vietnam bottled water market.
To extract data for Vietnam bottled water market, primary research surveys were conducted with bottled water manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, Our Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, Our Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for Vietnam bottled water market over the coming years.
Our Research calculated Vietnam bottled water market size using a bottom-up approach, wherein manufacturers’ value sales data for different product types (still bottled water, carbonated bottled water, flavored bottled water, functional bottled water and others) was recorded and forecast for the future years. Our Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, British Plastic Federation, Hanoi Trade Department, Vietnam Plastic Association and Ministry of Corporate Affairs were also studied by Our Research.
Key Target Audience:
• Bottled water manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to bottled water market
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as bottled water manufacturers, distributors and policymakers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
In this report, Vietnam bottled water market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Market, by Product Type:
- Still Bottled Water
- Carbonated Bottled Water
- Functional Bottled Water
- Flavored Bottled Water
• Market, by Packaging Material:
• Market, by Pack Size:
- Less than and equal to 330 ml
- 331-500 ml
- 501-1000 ml
- 1001-1500 ml
- Greater than 1500 ml
• Market, by Distributional Channel
- Convenience/Drug Store
- Independent Grocery Store
• Market, by Region:
Competitive Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of product type provided by them.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies operating in Vietnam bottled water market.
With the given market data, Our Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
• Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all the regions.
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
• List of major customers
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/vietnam-bottled-water-market-by-product-type-still-bottled-water-carbonated-bottled-water-flavored-bottled-water-fu/2264801
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]