It's the ideal stopover between the two, close to Lake Manyara National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater's gate. If you stay at Ngorongoro Forest Tented Lodge for a few days, you can visit Tarangire National Park. You can even explore the region around Karatu, which offers various hiking/walking activities and cultural interaction chances.
A tented safari camp at Makoma Hill offers privacy and spectacular views of the park. After arriving in the park, you will go on an afternoon game drive, followed by two full days of animal viewing in this most famous game reserve. If you visit during the Great Migration, you will see hundreds of thousands of wildebeests and zebras traversing the plains. You will also be able to witness giraffe, elephant, and buffalo families from a safe distance.
Hire a skilled safari operator dedicated to producing one-of-a-kind Tanzanian adventures. A professional safari guide may make the difference between a pleasant safari and a once-in-a-lifetime event. A walking tour guide in a major European city is unlikely to be concerned about your safety. The wilderness, in contrast, is entirely another beast, therefore look into the best African Safari Tours from Professional Safari. They can provide you with a detailed itinerary for your vacation and help you plan it out. All of their tours are tailor-made and created with you in mind. This means that you may travel on your schedule, discover locations that interest you at your speed, and stay in accommodations that fit your taste and budget.
Highlights of the Tour to tented lodge safari
• Two nights and three days on safari in some of Tanzania's most beautiful camps
• Safari with a Private Guide – (personal Guide)
• Throughout the vacation, luxurious accommodations with unmatched service and culinary quality are provided.
• Transfers by private car
• Up-close and personal wildlife encounters in the environs of a renowned resort
What does professional safari Africa have to offer in addition to the three-day tour?
• A high-end safari land cruiser with a pop-up top is available as a private vehicle.
• Transfers to and from the airport (arrival and departure).
• All meals and lodgings for the duration of the safari, and transportation and game drives in a safari custom-designed 4WD vehicle
• English-speaking driver/guide with years of experience
• Plan your meals according to the itinerary.
• Flying Doctors - Air rescue in an emergency from anywhere in the world.
You may call us at +255 788 249 264 to learn more about our other African Safari Tours services. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest for more updates.
About the Company:
Professional Safari Africa is an owner-run boutique Safari and Kilimanjaro climbs operator. We are committed to creating unique journeys to Tanzania, Kenya, and Rwanda; that change hearts and minds and leave a long-lasting impact on both guests and local communities alike. All our trips are custom-made and designed around you. This means that you can travel on dates that are convenient for you, you can explore sights that interest you at your own pace, and you can choose accommodation to suit your style and budget.