Our experience and know-how on the handling of cutting-edge quality specialty architectural products cannot be approached by any company. Prospec Specialties Inc. will create a cover that fits the project's specifications, ranging from generic solutions to highly engineered systems like matting surface, expansion joint covers, edge steps, bird spikes and many more products.
Choosing a manufacturer of extension joints that can help you specify the right extension joints can eliminate many of the headaches and risks typically associated with expansion joints.
For choosing us as an extension joint cover supplier, we will clarify eight key attributes-
1. Trust – Trust is most important in terms of joint expansion cover manufacturers, because you have to be confident that the extension joint cover of the vendor offered meets the requirements. The problem with extended joint cover may be expensive to resolve because it will well outweigh the original cost of expansion joints cover if defective expansive joint cover is removed and the fracture or structural damage is remedied.
2. Experience – Please ask for case studies from similar projects or order a site visit before selecting a manufacturer supplier. A site visit will allow you to see an expansion joint cover at work, but due to time constraints visits to the site are not always possible, so case studies are the best thing for you. It can also be useful to query the contact details and speak to the manufacturer's existing customers.
3. Attitude – Manufacturers should be there to support you always, offer information and help if you need it. If you are not sure which extension joint is to be used in your project, inquire what your manufacturer recommends? A good supplier will be ready to help and offer suggestions which can save you money not only in the price of the joint cover, but also in maintenance costs later on.
4. Manufacture quality – Choosing a good quality product is always important, but especially so with expansion joint covers. Failure to expand joint cover can be very costly, often leading to irreversible structural damage. Check for a producer with a record number of high-profile initiatives for the production of extended joints.
5. Warranty – Warranties simply demonstrate the faith of a producer in its products. When you are considering your manufacturer, search for a warranty of two years or more; you will be assured in the high value of the products.
6. Operations – You should examine their product supply operations when searching for a manufacturer. Do they produce for order, use a stock policy just in time, or do they hold inventories? A stock corporation will focus on your goods on the spot and on schedule, eliminating disruptions that may bring unnecessary costs to a plan.
7. Range – A key question is if a wide range of products are open to the manufacturer? If you do not do this, you risk getting stuck in an unacceptable joint cover option, because there is no template suitable for your needs. It is essential to choose from a wide selection of expansion joint covers to ensure that the right product for your project is selected. Each project is different. Experienced designers can also adjust standard expansion joints to meet demands.
8. Knowledge – Experience and knowledge go hand in hand; so manufacturer will know everything about their products, their quality and the tolerances for which they can (and can't) be used. A manufacturer should also be able to advise on related topics, including the right screeds to be used, how to block a recessed joint and what a fire barrier for a fire rated wall is needed. The experience of a manufacturer can be a valuable resource to use in your design.
At Prospec Specialties Inc. we are proud to say we offer:
• Several years of experience with Expansion Joint Covers
• Trained workers who know all about the expansion joint covers and related activities
• The world's most diverse portfolio
• Help for the installation at every point of the selection
• An installation consultant team who can help you select the best option
For more information, Visit https://www.prospecspecialties.com