[Bromley, 16/1/2020] – Search engines highly regard web design in the online visibility of a website. As such, aside from mapping out the overall look of the website, web designers must also ensure that the site adjusts its layout based on the screen dimensions of the user’s device, loads fast and is easy to navigate.
A well-designed and responsive website brings in more traffic that could lead to higher conversion rates. It is also considered quality content by search engines, making it an essential factor of search engine optimisation (SEO).
Vaccoda’s Web Design Services
Vaccoda Design builds beautiful websites and e-commerce stores that are highly responsive, functional and future-proof. Clients can choose to host their site on leading content management systems like WordPress, Magenta and E-Commerce, or they can opt for bespoke solutions.
The company’s talented and creative team designs websites with the end user in mind. From navigation and visual appeal to accessibility and user experience, Vaccoda ensures the site delivers on the client’s business goals.
Working Closely with the Client
Vaccoda works closely with the client at every stage of the design process.
• Understanding the business’ needs, customers and goals
• Designing a visually appealing website with an easy user experience across all devices
• Building the site with SEO and the best practice codes in mind
• Integrating the website with the client’s chosen content management system
• Supporting the client with content population
• Running a strict quality assurance process across numerous live devices and website services
About Vaccoda Design
Vaccoda Design offers creative web design services to clients in areas such as Bromley, Kent, London and Sussex. The company works closely with companies of any size to design and create websites that meet their needs and enhance their online presence. Vaccoda gives the best advice based on their experience and what fits the project.
To learn more about Vaccoda’s services, visit https://vaccodadesign.com/.