As per the borrower’s convenience, the online gold loan application with Rupeek can be done from anywhere, at any time,without any effort and saving a lot of time. The online gold loan facility allows the startup business loan borrowers to draw a comparison with other lenders on account of prepayment fee, processing fee and their own loan eligibility.
Our gold loan eligibility calculator is a very handy tool for the borrower as he can determine his gold loan eligibility with regards to the gold price prevalent at the time, the amount of gold to be pledged, interest rate applicable, loan tenure and the LTV ratio. The small business owners can also plan their future EMIs with the help of our gold loan EMI calculator.
Advantages of an Online Gold Loan
• With the limited involvement of document checks and eligibility criteria, less time is wasted on small instant loansby Rupeek.
• Irrespective of the occupation or income of the borrower, any person is eligible to apply for our gold loan to meet his professional or personal needs.
• The customer can choose the gold loan tenure as per his convenience, which can extendup to the maximum limit of 3 years.
• Any applicant between the ages of 18 to 75 years can apply for a Rupeek gold loan.
• The loan amount to be disbursed to the borrower is decided as per the gold price on that day and the valuation done by our representative.
• Self employed start up business owners, salaried professionals, senior citizens, or homemakers can avail the Rupeek online gold loan facility.
• The purity of the gold set as collateral should be within 18-24 carats and must fulfill the basic Rupeek quality checks.
How does it affect the credit score of my start up?
Do not appear credit hungry by applying for a gold loan with multiple lenders, although they may not require your credit score for the gold loan application. Applying for an online gold loan with Rupeekwill not impact your credit score, as opposed to a direct application with a bank. We only require the submission of your KYC documentswhich can be uploaded on our application from the comfort of your home. Any form of identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport or Driving license and an address proof will suffice to process your KYC with Rupeek.
Moreover, we give you the facility to track your loan application and the loan disbursed at every different stage. You need not visit your bank branch every time you need to know the status of your gold loananymore. Apply for a gold loan online quickly with Rupeekand fulfill all your business and personal needs with minimal documentation and the lowest interest rates guaranteed on your gold loan.
Address: Plot 45/B, Subham Complex, 1st A Main, Ground Floor
Front Wing B, Sarakki Industrial Layout, JP Nagar Phase III
Telephone: 080 6818 6818