The global transplant diagnostics market, by product type (Instrument, Reagents & Kits, and Software), By Technology (Molecular Assay (PCR-based and Sequencing-based), and Non-Molecular Assay), by application (Tissue Typing, Infectious Disease Testing, Serum-Cross Matching, and Blood Profiling), by organ type (Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lungs, Pancreas, and Others), by end user (Hospitals & Transplant Centers, Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes, and Commercial Service Providers), and by region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa), was pegged at US$ 544.2 million in 2016 and is expected to record a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period (2017-2025).
The potential growth of the global transplant diagnostics market is principally accredited to the burgeoning prevalence of chronic diseases that result in multiple organ failures, possible prediction of organ rejection episodes with the help of transplant diagnostics, growing R&D to bring out advanced technologies in the field of transplant diagnostics, and increasing initiatives by government organizations to promote organ donation. Moreover, manufacturers across the globe are focused on the launch of innovative transplant diagnostic solutions, in line with the rising needs of customers.
Browse Research Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/transplant-diagnostics-market-1335
The key market players are increasingly focusing on the R&D of transplant diagnostic products by means of strategies like mergers and acquisitions. For instance, Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired Linkage Bio in 2017, which became a part of formers transplant diagnostics business, One Lambda. TAI Diagnostics, Inc., which provides a highly sensitive and non-invasive diagnostic test to monitor transplanted organs, partnered with United Therapeutics in January 2018, in order to raise capital for R&D programs. Furthermore, Transplant Genomics, Inc. collaborated with Mayo Clinic Center in a bid to develop diagnostic tests for organ transplant patients. Natera, Inc. and University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), entered into a research collaboration in 2016, to study DNA markers of Kidney Transplant Rejection.
To learn more about this report, request a sample copy*
* The sample copy includes: Report Summary, Table of Contents, Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Report Structure, Methodology.
Request a sample copy of this report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/1335
• Intense competition among the market players has led them to focus more highly on new product development, in order to enhance their market share. This is an imperative factor expected to promote the global market growth over the forecast period.
• Rising effectiveness of transplant diagnostics tests, such as identification of more robust biomarkers in providing viable results in organ transplant, bolsters the growth of the global transplant diagnostics market.
• The well-known players operating in the global transplant diagnostics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Qiagen N.V., F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Immucor, Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux S.A., Illumina, Inc., CareDx, Inc., and GenDx.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific launched the NXType NGS HLA typing assay in 2015 consisting of SSP, SSO, and SBT molecular typing technologies.
• Immucor, Inc. introduced the MIA FORA NGS Flex HLA Typing Assay in 2017, which provides coverage of up to 11 HLA genes. Later on, in 2016, the company launched the kSORT, which is a molecular gene expression assay, for kidney transplant patients.
• Qiagen launched the GeneReader NGS system in 2015 that provides NGS solution and helps laboratories in obtaining accurate results.
• In 2016, CareDx, Inc. introduced the Olerup QTYPE, which is an easy-to-use alternative for rapid HLA typing.
• In 2017, GenDx signed a global reseller agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific, as part of which, GenDx acquired the rights to offer the latter’s Ion Torrent next-generation sequencing systems.
Buy-Now this research report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1335
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Name: Mr. Shah
Coherent Market Insights 1001 4th Ave,
# 3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
US : +1-206-701-6702
UK : +44-020-8133-4027
JAPAN : +050-5539-1737