Dubai,Feb2023: The rise of eCommerce comes as no surprise, as the online world continues to grow in importance, reach and influence. Product photography is one of the key factors in the expansion of the eCommerce industry.Shapes Defined has contributed to the revolution in product photography.They have updated them to meet any market needs after observing the shifting dynamics of the commercial photography sector. They have provided photography services to a variety of industries, including fashion and apparel, jewellery, cosmetics, sports, and food.
After the pandemic, the e-Commerce industry saw a rise in demand as individuals felt more secure shopping online. Because of the eCommerce industry, there is a considerable increase in demand for professional photography. E-commerce can attract a huge audience to their products by using professional product photography.
Shapes Defined, the team said, “The most crucial sense when it comes to promoting the product in sight. Images must be of high quality and arranged in a method that is appealing to the eye and simple to understand. The quality of the product photographs is crucial. When photographing products for online sales, this can be particularly difficult, but with the help of professionals like Shapes Defined, it is possible and the most sensible and practical thing to do if you want high-quality results right away.”
With the help of product photography, eCommerce business growth has been simpler as consumers are enjoying their online buying experiences since they receive what they see. The skilled photographers at Shapes Defined have all the equipment required to take beautiful pictures that highlight the qualities of objects. They have shot for various industries, including apparel, jewellery, sports, food and drink, furniture, and many others, including fashion and accessories.
Following are some of their product photography styles:
1. PACKSHOT Product Photography- This technique provides high-quality photos of your product taken from different angles, including the packaging and labelling.
2. Macro Product Photography- This technique shows your product in full focus because the customers would want to see every detail of your product to be convinced to buy.
3. VERTICAL/GHOST MANNEQUIN Product Photography- This is one of the most requested photography styles for fashion garments.
4. FLAT Product Photography- Add texture, personality, and style to your online store and social media feed by utilising e-Commerce’s most versatile and innovative method of product photography
5. Still-Life Shoot Product Photography- Creative photography that takes your products from the standard to the sublime.
6. Model Photography- This is the perfect way to portray your products in a visually stunning way from multiple angles.
eCommerce has introduced a new world of ease and convenience in retail. eCommerce business growth has never been easier, but With the help of great product photography, you’ll soon be on your way to success. If you need any more help getting product photography for yournew business start-up or improving your eCommerce store, visit their website today! https://shapesdefined.com/
About the Company
Shapes Defined is a fully automated studio in Dubai, specialising in offering high-quality e-commerce product photography services. Their photo solutionsrange from HD photography to 360° rotations and 3D interactive animations to businesses infashion and apparel, food, sports, electronics, and more.
Name= Shapes Defined Photography Studio
Phone Number – +971551237073, 04-3303100