Dec’22, Dubai: Shapes Defined specialises in digital product photography for e-commerce, model photography, film & animation, print, social media, and more. This Christmas and New Year 2023, increase your e-commerce sales with Shapes Defined product photography.
The holiday season is one of the most festive times of the year when people celebrate by exchanging gifts, buying new clothes and decorating their homes. It’s a great opportunity for businesses to capitalise on this season as people tend to get generous and more willing to spend on new items whether for themselves or others.
When it comes to marketing products,details and aesthetics are key! This is whythe professionals at Shapes DefinedStudio make sure to get every detail right; from the product’s angle to the lighting and everything in between to portray your product in its best form and as close to reality as a photo could ever be. You might be under the impression that all product pictures are the same but think of it from a consumer’s perspective; you want to see the details of a product, the texture, the seams on a shirt, the details of the chain on a necklace, the exact colour of a lipstick so you can be happy with what you receive. This is especially true when it comes to online shopping and e-commerce. So, yes, you can shoot your products yourself in a DIY setting, but this means you’re risking quality, a lot of returns, and potentially, angry customers. Hence, hiring professional photographers such as those at Shapes Defined is the most practical and prudent thing to do if you want fast, alluring high-quality results, especially for festive seasons.
Shapes Defined is ready for you and is equipped with the right tools and know-how to bring your vision to reality in a work cycle that only takes 24 hours from when they receive your product. And bonus, if you are not sure how to style your products and need a set of professional eyes to help you get the best out of your shoot, they’ve got your back!
On the other hand, the team is fully capable of delivering product shoots based on your specific guidelines should you choose to prefer this option. Here’s a sneak peek into the product photography styles you can find at Shapes Defined that could help elevate your e-commerce game tremendously:
1. PACKSHOT Product Photography- Thistechnique provides high-quality photos of your product taken from different angles, including the packaging and labelling.
2. Macro Product Photography- This technique shows your product in full focus and provides multiple angles and details of your product, making it easier for customers to make an informed purchasing decision.
3. VERTICAL/GHOST MANNEQUIN Product Photography- Thisis one of the most requested styles of fashion photography. It shows how the product looks on, but in “Ghost” form. This reduces distraction caused by having a model in the picture and only allows customers to focus on the garment.
4. FLAT Product Photography- This technique focuses on the details; texture, style and colours of a product and gives your online store and social media feed character by utilizing e-Commerce’s most versatile and innovative method of product photography.
5. Still Life Shoot Product Photography- This is ideal for creative photography; taking your products from the standard to the sublime.
6. Model Photography- Thisis the perfect way to portray your products in a visually appealing way from multiple angles.
Shapes Defined can take high-quality product images by utilising high-volume automation, leading robotic equipment and technology which makes it the perfect photography studio for you to book this upcoming holiday shopping season. Shapes Defined guarantees attractive photosthat are asurefire way of increasingyour sales and keeping your consumers coming back.
For more details, visit https://shapesdefined.com/.
About the Company
Shapes Defined is a fully automated studio in Dubai, specialized in offering high-quality ecommerce product photography services. Their photo solutionsrange from HD photography to 360° rotations and 3D interactive animations to businesses in fashion and apparel, food, sports, electronics, and more.