Meticulous Research®—a leading global market research company, published a research report titled, ‘Clear Aligners/Invisible Aligners Market by Material (PET, Polyurethane Plastic, Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol), Type (Direct to Consumer, In-office), Age Group (Adults, Teenagers), End User (Dental Clinics, Hospitals) - Global Forecast to 2029.’
According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research®, the global clear aligners market is projected to reach $20.63 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 20.7% during the forecast period. The clear aligners market is driven by the rising number of malocclusion patients, technological advancements in dental health, and the increasing demand for aesthetic dentistry. However, the high cost of clear aligners is restraining the growth of this market.
Download Sample Copy Here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=5331
Scope of the Report:
Clear Aligners Market, by Material
• Polyurethane Plastic
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG)
• Other Materials
Clear Aligners Market, by Age Group
Clear Aligners Market, by Type
• At-home aligners/Direct-to-consumer (DTC) Aligners
• In-office Aligners
Clear Aligners Market, by End Users
• Dental & Orthodontic Clinics
• Other End Users
Clear Aligners Market, by Geography
• North America
o Rest of Europe (RoE)
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o Rest of APAC (RoAPAC)
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America (RoLA)
• Middle East & Africa
Speak with Our Analyst: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/cp_id=5331
The global clear aligners market is segmented by Material (Polyurethane Plastic, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol), Type (At-home aligners/ Direct-to-consumer (DTC) Aligners, In-office Aligners), Age Group (Teenager/Children, Adults), End User (Hospitals, Dental & Orthodontic Clinics). The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyzes the regional and country markets.
Based on material, in 2022, the polyurethane plastic segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The growth of this segment is attributed to the extensive mechanical properties of polyurethane and the advantages offered by the polyurethane-based aligners. Additionally, polyurethane plastic offers high strength and toughness, making the product suitable for aligning teeth. At the same time, the material is soft enough to provide comfort for long periods.
Based on age group, in 2022, the adults segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The increased prevalence of orthodontic diseases among adults is primarily driving the growth of this market. Clear aligners successfully treat crowded teeth, over and underbites, crossbites, gap teeth, and open bites in adults. These are great for this age group because they are removable, invisible, and temporary.
Based on the type, in 2022, the in-office aligners segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The key factor attributed to this segment's growth is its higher pricing and better results compared to at-home or DTC aligners, especially in the cases of moderate to severe misalignment of teeth.
Based on end user, the clear aligners market is broadly segmented into hospitals and dental & orthodontic clinics, and other end-users. In 2022, the dental & orthodontic clinics segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The availability of skilled dentists, the increasing accessibility of dental product offerings in dental & orthodontic practices, and the rising number of trainings at dental clinics to spread awareness drive the growth of this segment.
You Can Buy Report Here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/Checkout/76845735
This research report analyzes major geographies and provides a comprehensive analysis of North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, and RoAPAC), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and the Middle East & Africa.
In 2022, North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global clear aligners market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. High spending on healthcare, increased awareness among the younger population for clear aligners, and advancements in orthodontic treatments support the large market share of North America in the global clear aligners market.
The key players operating in the global clear aligners market are Align Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland), Dentsply Sirona (U.S.), 3M Corporation (U.S.), Envista Holdings Corporation (U.S.), Argen Corporation (U.S.), Henry Schein, Inc. (U.S.), TP Orthodontics, Inc (U.S.), DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), DynaFlex (U.S.), Ormco Corporation (U.S.).
Key questions answered in the report-
• What is the current revenue value generated by clear aligners across the globe?
• At what rate is the demand for global clear aligners projected to grow for the next 5–7 years?
• What is the historical market size and growth rate for clear aligners across the globe?
• What are the major factors impacting the growth of this market at the global and regional levels? What are major opportunities for existing market players and new entrants in the market?
• What impact does the current COVID-19 pandemic have on the clear aligners market at various levels in the value chain?
• Which segments in terms of the material, type, age group, and end user are creating the major traction for the vendors in this market?
• What are the key geographical trends in this market? Which regions/countries are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for the vendors operating in the global clear aligners market?
• Who are the major players in the global clear aligners market? And what are their specific offerings in the clear aligners industry?
• What recent developments have taken place in the global clear aligners market, and how these strategic developments are creating a global impact in this market?
Email- [email protected]
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research