Sinch is popular for being a one-stop shop for all business communications needs. They help multiple companies to send faster, secured and analytics-backed communications to their discerning customers or clients. They in fact are considered to be among the Top 10 Bulk SMS Gateway Service Providers of the nation. Through Sinch, companies can easily avail an expansive suite of messaging services. These services include Traffic Analyzer, Custom API, two-way messaging, Campaign Manager, Verified Messages and OTP solutions. Sinch particularly specializes in powering businesses with increases productivity and a superior customer experience.
Sinch SMS Integration and Sending comes with a variety of advantageous features:
• Feature Rich Messages: Template management, Vernacular messaging, Interconnect/NDNC check and Multiple sender IDs.
• SMS API: A variety of protocols support, including SMPP, HTTP/HTTPs, XML, SFTP and proprietary APIs that have scalable and high transactions per second.
• Analytics And Reporting: Intelligent touting, insights and real-time reporting.
• Secured Messaging: Multiple secure delivery options, as well as data encryption in rest and motion.
• SLA Management: 100% compliance to the service-level agreement.
• Short URL: A shortened URL is received, preceded by https and can easily be shorted through the platform.
Sinch Business Text Messaging Service comes with a traffic analyzer that provides people access to real-time reports. Through it, people can monitor and analyze their messaging traffics with the help of detailed reports and statistics. The intuitive and interactive web-based interface of Sinch additionally provides people a complete picture of outgoing messages, delivery rate and exact timings. Acquiring such a wealth of information goes a long way in enabling companies to strategize campaigns and product promotions in a more decisive and intelligent manner. The tool aids enterprises to view the SMS App id wise as processed by the Sinch SMS gateway. Companies can also track the messages that are delivered, failed, and categorized as no-delivery.WithSinch, one can avail summary-wise and in-depth detailed reports, automatic filtering of the invalid MSISDN numbers, and ensure low Latency with high reliability.
The head office of Sinch India can be reached out at +91 120 6139000. People can easily give them a call to know more about the services they offer.
About the company:
The multi-channel platform of Sinch helps clients to overcome all business-to-customer communication challenges, as well as enhance experience and engagement.