Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “India Ambulance Services Market, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2027” under Services Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
India Ambulance Services Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, FY2023-FY2027. Increase in number of road accidents and these accidents require immediate medical attention. Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Transport, Government of India stated that the frequency in road accidents is increasing day by day due to reckless driving or drunk driving or any other reasons. Also, the rise in number of deaths happened due to road accidents is creating the need for quick medical treatment. Supportive government policies to boost the healthcare industry and reimbursement plans for availing healthcare services is fueling the growth of the market. Rise in medical tourism and development of infrastructure for healthcare facilities is accelerating the ambulance services market demand. Cardiovascular diseases comprising of cardiac arrest, coronary artery disease, heart failure and stroke usually requires immediate medical attention and treatment as it is a leading cause of death and it expected to bolster the growth of the market.
India ambulance services market is segmented into transport vehicle, services, service operators, equipment type, regional distribution, and company. Based on equipment type, market is further bifurcated into advanced life support and basic life support. Advanced life support services segment is expected to account for major market share for the forecast period. Increase in number of road accidents and prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among consumers is supporting the growth of the market. Rise in awareness about life support services and presence of trained healthcare professionals to tackle any healthcare problems are the other significant contributing factors for high demand of ambulance services for the next five years.
The major players operating in the India ambulance services market are Ziqitza Health Care Limited, BVG India Ltd, PS Funeral & Ambulance Services Private Limited, Panchmukhi Air & Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd., EMSOS Medical Pvt. Ltd., 24*7 Medical Service, Goodmans Rescue, Falcon Emergency, and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: FY2017-FY2020
Base Year: FY2021
Estimated Year: FY2022
Forecast Period: FY2023–FY2027
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth of the market size of India ambulance services market from FY2017 to FY2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of India ambulance services market from FY2021 to FY2027 and growth rate until FY2027.
• To classify and forecast India ambulance services market based on transport vehicle, services, service operators, equipment type, regional distribution, and company.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the India ambulance services market
• To identify drivers and challenges for India ambulance services market
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India ambulance services market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India ambulance services market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India ambulance services market.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]