Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Biosimilars Market 2022-2028”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Biosimilars are highly similar to the reference product in terms of safety, purity and potency, but may have minor differences in clinically inactive components. Any differences are carefully evaluated by manufacturers and reviewed by the FDA to ensure the biosimilar meets the Agency’s appropriately high approval standards. Global Biosimilars Market is expected to reach approximately USD 71,843 million, representing a CAGR of 28.9% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biosimilars market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biosimilars industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for biosimilars can be segmented by type: fusion protein, monoclonal antibodies, recombinant growth factors, recombinant hormones, others. Among these, the monoclonal antibodies segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Biosimilars market is further segmented by application: autoimmune and inflammatory, blood disorders, diabetes, growth hormone deficiency, infectious diseases, oncology, others. The oncology segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biosimilars market. Based on region, the biosimilars market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Europe held the largest share of the global biosimilars market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
- fusion protein
- monoclonal antibodies
- recombinant growth factors
- recombinant hormones
- autoimmune and inflammatory
- blood disorders
- growth hormone deficiency
- infectious diseases
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global biosimilars market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3SBio Inc., ALVOTECH ehf., Amgen Inc., Biocad CJSC, Biocon Limited, Bio-Thera Solutions, Ltd.,, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Celltrion, Inc., Chong Kun Dang pharmaceutical Corp, CinnaGen Co., Coherus BioSciences, Inc., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited, Fresenius Kabi AG, Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd., Innovent Biologics, Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Mylan N.V., Nanjing Shunxin Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Outlook Therapeutics, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Reliance Life Sciences, Samsungbioepis Co., Ltd., Sandoz International GmbH, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc., Suzhou Union Biopharm Co., Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Zydus Lifesciences Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biosimilars market.
- To classify and forecast the global biosimilars market based on type, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global biosimilars market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biosimilars market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biosimilars market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global biosimilars market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]