Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Endodontic Devices Market 2022-2028”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Endodontics, in dentistry, refers to diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases of the dental pulp and the surrounding tissues. The practice of endodontics is concerned primarily with the removal of diseased dental pulp and its replacement with filling material, an operation known as root canal therapy. The Global Endodontic Devices Market was estimated at USD 1,592 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 2,225 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.9% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global endodontic devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the endodontic devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for endodontic devices can be segmented by product: instruments, consumables. Endodontic devices market is further segmented by end user: clinics, hospitals, others. Based on region, the endodontic devices market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By end user:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The instruments market is further segmented into apex locators, endodontic lasers, endodontic motors, endodontic scalers, handpieces, machine assisted obturation systems. Furthermore, the consumables market has been categorized into access preparation, obturation materials, shaping and cleaning.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Brasseler USA, Coltene Whaledent, Inc., Danaher Corporation, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., DiaDent Group International Inc., FKG Dentaire SA, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Kerr Corporation, MANI, INC., Nikinc Dental B.V., Septodont Holding SAS, Ultradent Products Inc., VOCO GmbH, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global endodontic devices market.
- To classify and forecast the global endodontic devices market based on product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global endodontic devices market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global endodontic devices market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global endodontic devices market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global endodontic devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 7,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]