Because the procurement of medical equipment has the characteristics of many links and long cycles, it is of great significance to strengthen the risk control of each link of procurement. Among them, when formulating the equipment purchase plan, the medical institution will demonstrate the installation site and environmental conditions of the newly purchased equipment, but due to the long equipment purchase and delivery cycle, the installation site of the equipment is occupied or replaced during the implementation process. Circumstances, which pose a certain risk to equipment installation and compliance.
In fact, in the procurement process of medical equipment, procurement agencies and users often focus on the performance parameters of the equipment, not paying enough attention to the appearance and installation conditions of the equipment. The author combined with the purchase experience of medical equipment in recent years, through the analysis of two typical cases, to talk about how to pay attention to the installation and use conditions of equipment, improve the quality of procurement and control procurement risks.
1. The use of the department in the early stage did not research the product sufficiently, did not fully understand the installation space and use environment required by the equipment, and insufficiently estimated the existing site of the department, and the demonstration was insufficient.
2. When the supplier introduced the product and determined the equipment configuration, it did not clearly state the required installation conditions of the product. For the equipment with special installation requirements, the communication with the user unit is not enough, and the installation site and environment have not been checked and confirmed on the spot.
3. When the procurement agency formulates the bidding documents, it has not checked the installation conditions and environment required by the equipment, and the control is not strict. The contract did not specify the liability for breach of contract for equipment installation, and risk control was not in place.
1. Add "Installation site and usage environment" to the "Column of equipment bidding requirements". The user should fully understand the technical requirements of different products, plan the space use of the department reasonably, determine whether the department has the installation conditions, and sign to confirm .
2. The bidding supplier is required to truthfully fill in the "installation site and use environment" in the "Instrument and Equipment Configuration List". Special equipment must be checked and confirmed by the manufacturer's engineer on site and signed by the user.
3. When preparing the bidding documents, the purchasing agency checks whether the equipment installation conditions and other information have been signed and confirmed by the user, and strengthens the communication with the user unit and the supplier. In addition, the conditions of equipment installation and related liability for breach of contract are specified in the contract to prevent performance disputes caused by site problems.
Find more in Yuhuan Heng Xiang Machinery Equipment CO.,LTD.