[Bromley, 03/08/2020] Triumph Consultants Ltd understands the gravity of the SFO’s work — the organisation coordinates with the criminal justice sector to prevent global threats of bribery, corruption and fraud. The recruitment agency helps you build a career that makes a difference by simplifying your SFO job application.
Take a look at its straightforward hiring process:
● Create an account on the Triumph Consultants Ltd website. Upload an updated CV.
● The agency conducts a careful evaluation of the CV and finds potential job matches.
● The agency asks for your consent before forwarding the application to the SFO.
● The agency coordinates the schedule for interviews and the final screening.
● The agency walks you through the onboarding process if you secure the job.
On a related note, Triumph Consultants Ltd never keeps CVs for more than six months. It values confidentiality so it won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
Join the SFO through Triumph Consultants Ltd
The SFO’s team of accountants, investigators and lawyers work together to seek justice for fraud victims. The organisation offers a variety of challenging and varied work that combat the challenges thrown by economic criminals. It recruits through fair and open competition.
Join the SFO today with the help of Triumph Consultants Ltd. The agency helps you find a suitable career in various fields within the organisation, from investigation to prosecution.
About Triumph Consultants Ltd
Triumph Consultants Ltd is a public sector recruitment agency that helps you find the jobs you want in London. For over 20 years, its recruitment consultants have effectively matched top talent with different types of jobs including temporary, contract and permanent positions.
To date, the public sector recruitment agency is trusted by more than 350 clients to find qualified individuals to fill their job vacancies. Learn more today at https://www.tclrec.com/.