After a period of strong growth until 2009, the market for baby food in Spain began to decline, due to the combination of a lower number of births and the onset of an economic crisis, which caused spending to be reduced. In terms of volume, the market has fallen by 19.5% since 2009. In per capita expenditure terms, wet meals and milks were the only sectors which had witnessed any growth– albeit marginal – between 2005 and 2015, indicating the willingness of consumers to spend more on products such as liquid milk and convenient wet meals. Despite the overall depressed nature of the market, manufacturers have continued to try to stimulate sales and several new ranges and products have been launched.
• After peaking in 2009, the number of live births has fallen over the last five years, and this factor, allied to the country’s economic crisis, saw volume and value sales fall by 12.9% in 2015, while volume sales declined by 19.5%
• Baby milks account for 55.4% of value sales of baby food, well ahead of wet meals (27.5%) and cereals (16.8%).
• The Spanish baby food market is dominated by two manufacturers, Nestlé and Hero, which together accounted for over 70% of volume sales in 2015.
• Prospects for the Spanish baby food market over the next few years are relatively bleak. Over the whole period from 2015 up to 2021, there is expected to be a fall of 11.4% in the total market
Check report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/bf139mr/baby-food-in-spain
“Baby Food in Spain” is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spain market.
What else does this report offer?
• Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
• Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
• Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
• Overview of baby foodretailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with thedistribution channel.
• Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Download Sample Brochure @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=bf139mr
Reasons To Buy
• Evaluate important changes in consumer behaviour and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
• Analyse current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
• Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
• Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Order a copy of Baby Food in Spain @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=bf139mr
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,