If you cannot attend school regularly but must complete senior secondary, your solution is Patrachar School. They offer the CBSE class 12th private candidate admission. It enables the student to appear in the CBSE board exam as a private candidate. In addition, the person who has registered for the board examination is eligible to allow into the exam hall. CBSE class 12 private candidate can attend the exam to increase their performance.
Who are eligible for CBSE private candidate registration?
CBSE class 12 private candidates admission is the best way for students who cannot join the regular school for various reasons. These days, the student can appear in the senior secondary without joining the regular school. All 10th-passed candidates from the recognized board exam without or with one year gap can be eligible for CBSE private candidate admission. In addition, the student who attends school regularly and attends the final class 11th exam in school but fails can apply. Before applying for CBSE private candidate admission, you should check the complete information about the board exam in the official portal of Patrachar School.
Tips for applying for CBSE private class 12 application form online
Have you decided to apply for CBSE private candidate class 12 application form? Well, you can follow the below-given steps.
• Go to the school's official portal and submit their details on the online application. The students who appear in the board exam took paces in the coming year will be auto-generated.
• You should enter the correct roll number, centre number, school number and other details.
• The applicants must give their email ID, mobile number and address in the correct format.
• After entering all details, the applicant should upload the scanned signature and photographs in the Jpg format.
• It is important to enter the subject code number and medium carefully. For example, the medium code is "2" for English and "4" for commerce.
• Then, you should pay the board exam fee through net banking, credit card, debit card or other methods as per your convenience.
• If you complete the process successfully, you will receive a confirmation mail to the registered email ID.
Submit an application form before the deadline and attend the board exam. It lets you score good marks and get admission to a top college.
Contact Us -
CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya
C-595, Opp. PVR Cinema Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18
Phone : 8800777430
Email : [email protected]
Website : https://cbsepatracharschool.com/