Plug Valve Manufacturer in Germany
Valvesonly Europe is a leading plug valves manufacturer in Germany. A plug valve could be a quarter-turn pivot valve that uses a tightened fitting to stop or start flow. A quarter turn valve is also used by a plug valve, which is important where fast and regular movement is important. In slurry applications, their presentation is superior. Plug valves are less impressive than ball valves in that they can only operate completely open or shut.
Types of Plug Valve
• Connected Lift Plug Valve
• Eccentric Plug Valve
• Orbit Plug Valve
• Twin Seal Plug Valve
• Lubricated Plug Valve
• Non-Lubricated Sleeved Plug Valve
• 3 Way Plug Valve
Advantages of Plug Valve:
• It gives tight shutoff and low-pressure drop.
• It is frequently utilized with large flow rates.
• Plug valves are not difficult to open and close.
• Maintenance and fix should be possible at the spot of activity.
• Plug valves have low stream obstruction.
• Plug valves guarantee that there are no holes.
Plug Valves are used in industries like -
• Oil & gas
• Technical gases
• Material: Carbon Steel, Iron, Duplex Steel, CF8, CF8M, WCB, CF3, CF3M, WC6, Ductile iron, WCC, LCB, LCC, SS304, SS316, Alloy 20
• Class: 150 to 2500.
• Pressure: PN10 to PN450.
• Nominal Size: ½” to 24”
• Ends: Flanged, Threaded, Socket weld, Buttweld
Operations - Gear operated
• Lever operated
For more details visit here : https://www.valvesonlyeurope.com/product-category/plug-valve/