Water Pressure Reducing Valve Manufacturer
Valvesonly Europe is a top Water Pressure Reducing Valve Manufacturer. Water Pressure Reducing Valve is a valve which reduces a system's high incoming water pressure to a safe level. It also aids in the maintenance of the proper level of water pressure. Higher capacity water pressure reducing valves are typically found in commercial or industrial settings. They are used in industries to secure massive machinery and in homes to protect motors and pumps. Mining, aerospace, German aviation, power generation, chemical, oil, and gas industries use it to ensure that their specified equipment operates flawlessly. reducing the pressure Our high-quality Water Pressure Reducing Valves are widely used in industries such as metallurgy, manufacturing, sanitation, electric power, and others.
Water reducing valves helps in mechanism that automatically adjusts the downstream pressure, which typically employs the balance forces between the steam pressure. Under certain conditions, these can be used to protect against water hammer.
Water pressure reducing valves are used in a variety of industries, including:
• The water and sewage industries.
• Hydroelectric power plants
• Mining industry
The advantages of water pressure reducing valves are-
• Ensure reliable and stable pressure for household water system
• Prevents noise caused by high flow velocities
• Reduces risk of water leaks
• Automatically conserve water when used in high pressure areas.
• Body: Cast iron, Cast steel (WCB, WCC, LCC, LCB, WC6, WC9), Stainless steel (SS304, SS316, CF8), Ductile iron.
• Size: ½” to 24”.
• Class: PN10 - PN100, 150-600.
• Ends: Socket weld, butt weld, flanged, threaded.
• Operation: Electric Actuated,