Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Industry Research Report on“Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Plastics: Global Markets”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
This report will cover the Antimicrobial And Antibacterial Plastic industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of relevant regions, countries and applications. Market trends, market growth drivers and challenges impeding the market are discussed.
The primary difference between antibacterial vs. antimicrobial substances is the types of microorganisms affected. While antimicrobial substances work against a broad spectrum of microbes (bacteria, mold, mildew, algae and even viruses), antibacterial substances are only effective against bacteria.
Polymers with the ability to kill or inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, or viruses are classified as antimicrobial plastics. Antimicrobial polymers are generally nonvolatile, chemically stable and can be chemically and physically modified for desired characteristics and antimicrobial activity. Antimicrobial polymers are a prime candidate for use in the food industry to prevent bacterial contamination and in water sanitation to inhibit the growth of microorganisms in drinking water.
Market size and estimates are provided in terms of revenue, considering 2020 as a base year. Market forecasts are given for 2021-2026. The market size of regional (regions by application) and country-level (countries by application) markets will also be covered. Impact of COVID-19 is also considered when deriving market estimations.
Global markets, antimicrobial and antibacterial plastic segments and growth forecasts through 2026 are offered. Sales value estimates are based on prices in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and for types of antimicrobial and antibacterial plastics. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of manufacturing industries around the world was severely affected by the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic halted progress in every regional economy. Various governments around the world are taking necessary measures to contain the economic slowdown.
The antimicrobial and antibacterial plastics market is further segmented by type: commodity plastics (polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, polyethylene terephthalate, polyurethane), engineering plastics (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, polycarbonate, polyamide, polyoxymethylene, others) and high-performance plastics. By application, the market is segmented into packaging, automotive, consumer goods, medical and healthcare, building and construction and others (including electronics, sports and leisure, etc.).
- 119 data tables and 42 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the current and future global markets for antimicrobial and antibacterial plastics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Identification of recent industry trends that will affect the use of antimicrobial and antibacterial plastics and their major end-use application markets
- Evaluation and forecast the overall global market size, forecasted growth rate, and corresponding market share analysis by plastic type, application, and geographic region
- Highlights of the upcoming market opportunities for antimicrobial and antibacterial plastics and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and subsegments
- Country-specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Russia, CEE Countries, China, Japan, India, Brazil, South Africa and other ASEAN countries
- Review, analysis and forecast market developments that will affect major applications including packaging, automotive, consumer goods, medical, building and construction
- Discussion of industry value chain analysis, major stakeholders and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Insight into the company competitive landscape, key mergers and acquisitions (M&A), collaboration agreements, and company revenue share analysis across the global antimicrobial and antibacterial plastics market
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market participants, including Avient Corp., DuPont, Lonza Group, Parx Materials and Sanitized AG
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1339746/antimicrobial-and-antibacterial-plastics-global-markets
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]