Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Lab Automation Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Lab automation is the use of instrumentation to perform laboratory processes, requiring minimal human input. Automation can be used anywhere from a single step of an experimental process, all the way through to the entire workflow. The Global Lab Automation Market is projected to reach USD 7,905 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 6.8 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global lab automation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the lab automation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, automation type, application, end user, and region. The global market for lab automation can be segmented by product: system, software. Globally, the system segment made up the largest share of the lab automation market. Lab automation market is further segmented by automation type: subtotal automation, task-targeted automation, total laboratory automation. The subtotal automation segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on application, the lab automation market is segmented into: drug discovery, clinical diagnostics, genomic solutions, microbiology, others. On the basis of end user, the lab automation market also can be divided into: biotech & pharma companies, hospital & diagnostic laboratories, forensic laboratories, food & beverages, others. Lab automation market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By automation type:
- subtotal automation
- task-targeted automation
- total laboratory automation
- drug discovery
- clinical diagnostics
- genomic solutions
By end user:
- biotech & pharma companies
- hospital & diagnostic laboratories
- forensic laboratories
- food & beverages
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The system market is further segmented into workstations, microplate readers, robotic systems, others. Furthermore, the software market has been categorized into laboratory information management system (LIMS), electronic laboratory notebook (ELN), others. The LIMS segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global lab automation market.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading lab automation market vendors that include Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Aurora Biomed Inc., bioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf group, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hamilton Company, Hudson Robotics, Inc., Illumina, Inc., LabVantage Solutions, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Siemens AG, Tecan Group Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global lab automation market.
- To classify and forecast the global lab automation market based on product, automation type, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global lab automation market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global lab automation market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global lab automation market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global lab automation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1346550/global-lab-automation-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]